Roku 3 Neat features, but no available in Canada yet (that I can find)

Good enough for my needs.  I really like the ability to connect headphones to the remote. Cancels audio to TV et al.

(yeah I realize the title has an grammatical error.   "Not available in Canada" typo, get over it. I have....

To be perfectly honest, Canadian's pretty much get SCREWED in the Set-Top Box segment. Sure, we can get most set-top boxes (sooner or later), but half (or more then half?) of the streaming services don't work in Canada: Hulu, etc.

Any of the services that do work in Canada have limited libraries when compared to their US counterparts (Eg: Netflix).

With that in mind, the Roku 3 does look pretty nice. I watched the unboxing & review video you linked, and it seems very nice.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Any of the services that do work in Canada have limited libraries when compared to their US counterparts (Eg: Netflix).

Use a DNS server like unotelly.com to pretend your ip is in america. 

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.