Define S rad suport?

GeneralBear

hey yal was wondering can you fit a 360 in the top and in the front at the same time on the define s also what thicknesses looking to make this my new case and looking for eather duel 360 or 420 and 280 what would fit better 20mm diffrence not gonna cool much else but i know 140's are nomraly better for silance whats yal thoughts sorry typing on my phone

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

hey yal was wondering can you fit a 360 in the top and in the front at the same time on the define s also what thicknesses looking to make this my new case and looking for eather duel 360 or 420 and 280 what would fit better 20mm diffrence not gonna cool much else but i know 140's are nomraly better for silance whats yal thoughts sorry typing on my phone

short answer : top can take up to 420mm rad but needs to be slim if 420mm

front can take up to 360mm without thickness limitations

Both 360mm rads can be installed without problem if not too thick. Not sure yet about exact limitations.

Spoiler

short answer : top can take up to 420mm rad but needs to be slim if 420mm

front can take up to 360mm without thickness limitations

Both 360mm rads can be installed without problem if not too thick. Not sure yet about exact limitations.

yeah i saw their review and ttl's review and kyles review but no one said if u can run duel 360 or not

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

Given the R5 which the chassis seems to be based off of, has trouble with simultaneous top and front 360mm rads, I assume this one does too.  I've messaged TTL over at OC3D to try and get an answer because this is something I'm curious about as well.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

Given the R5 which the chassis seems to be based off of, has trouble with simultaneous top and front 360mm rads, I assume this one does too.  I've messaged TTL over at OC3D to try and get an answer because this is something I'm curious about as well.

thank you. i know the outsides are the same size but by pictures it looks like you should beable to do duel 360 with 30mm rads if fans are on the outside on the front but thats form ictures of only single rads in use at ones

TTL did mention that installing 2x 360, but the overlap could be an issue if thicker

than 30mm radiators are used. i think it'll be like the H440 2x 360 and one of the

fan spots will be covered by the other radiator /fan. by how much, no one has reported.

so acording to jayz2cents video duel 360 30mm thick should fit

so acording to jayz2cents video duel 360 30mm thick should fit

He admitted he was guesstimating though because he didn't have multiple 360mms to try.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

He admitted he was guesstimating though because he didn't have multiple 360mms to try.

if you where to put the fans on the outside of the case on the front it looks like it should fit if not could always go with a 25mm rad instead of 30