MX Blue? good "tap tap tap"? Cougar 700K?

iM8Pizza

I still haven't own (yet) a mechanical keyboard. Still on membrane, i wanted to go with the Blue (BECAUSE IT'S SOUNDS SO GOOOOOOOOD), and anyway.... is double tapping with it easy? I mean, i would use it for gaming as well, and it would need a lot. A LOT. Of double tap. Is it easy to double tap? I don't know much about Cherry MX switches. And is Cougar 700K good? Or perhaps any other alternative (with multimedia keys and programmable buttons, cougar is fully programmable)? Or should I go with the Ducky Shine 4?

That's all. Please answer :D

Double tapping is easy

I play GTA just fine where I have to keep tapping to turn

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Hopefully this article can kind of help since I am rushed to put in an answer to try and help. http://www.keyboardco.com/blog/index.php/2012/12/an-introduction-to-cherry-mx-mechanical-switches/

And what is your budget for the keyboard and what backlighting do you want if any?

I still haven't own (yet) a mechanical keyboard. Still on membrane, i wanted to go with the Blue (BECAUSE IT'S SOUNDS SO GOOOOOOOOD), and anyway.... is double tapping with it easy? I mean, i would use it for gaming as well, and it would need a lot. A LOT. Of double tap. Is it easy to double tap? I don't know much about Cherry MX switches. And is Cougar 700K good? Or perhaps any other alternative (with multimedia keys and programmable buttons, cougar is fully programmable)? Or should I go with the Ducky Shine 4?

That's all. Please answer :D

Read the link in my sig for all info on switches.

The Ducky Shine 4 is in my top 3 keyboards, so yeah, safe choice.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Hopefully this article can kind of help since I am rushed to put in an answer to try and help. http://www.keyboardco.com/blog/index.php/2012/12/an-introduction-to-cherry-mx-mechanical-switches/

Below $200.backlighting... well, Magenta or Blue, and Multimedia Keys, and Cherry MX Blue

And what is your budget for the keyboard and what backlighting do you want if any?

Read the link in my sig for all info on switches.

The Ducky Shine 4 is in my top 3 keyboards, so yeah, safe choice.

What sig? :| could you just give me the link instead? My net is really slow right now :|

What sig? :| could you just give me the link instead? My net is really slow right now :|

It's here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/255051-what-key-switch-should-i-get-look-here/

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||