Where i installed the cards:

------- < Here (1st Gen 3 lane)

------- < Here (2nd Gen 3 Lane)

-------

Where i should've installed the cards:

------ < Here

------

------ < Here

In my Haste I didn't properly research my Mobo's Pcie lane implantation when buying water cooling parts. So instead of a 16x and 8x for the first and second gen 3 lanes, the Rampage V uses the extended setup for running Sli so it would draw x8 from the third. But if i were to do 3 way its says that it would draw x8 from the second as well so am i bottlenecking the card or is it important to get the necessary parts to replace it as to get all my power from the card?

5820K, Asus Rampage Extreme V, Sli Titan X's

Where i installed the cards:

------- < Here (1st Gen 3 lane)

------- < Here (2nd Gen 3 Lane)

-------

Where i should've installed the cards:

------ < Here

------

------ < Here

In my Haste I didn't properly research my Mobo's Pcie lane implantation when buying water cooling parts. So instead of a 16x and 8x for the first and second gen 3 lanes, the Rampage V uses the extended setup for running Sli so it would draw x8 from the third. But if i were to do 3 way its says that it would draw x8 from the second as well so am i bottlenecking the card or is it important to get the necessary parts to replace it as to get all my power from the card?

The difference between 16x and 8x is so small you would see hardly any performance difference at all.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

While running Valley it says my first card is running at 1300ish mghz and the second around 450mghz both un overclocked. Is the program just screwing up then and adding the second cards clock to the first?

While running Valley it says my first card is running at 1300ish mghz and the second around 450mghz both un overclocked. Is the program just screwing up then and adding the second cards clock to the first?

Valley and Heaven are notorious for reading wrong GPU info.  Use something like MSI Afterburner instead.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

There's no difference between PCIe 3.0 x4/x8/x16 for gaming.

Yup I looked at several benchmarks to confirm this a long time ago. A lot of people think you need PCIe x16/x16 for sli/xfire.

I just got Two Titan X's and I they run at x8/x8

youtube%20005_zpsqonahql2.jpg

youtube%20004_zpsu2wezcxc.jpg

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.