Airsoft?

DeadSurvivor

Defos go in camo. You dont need to go armed to the teeth though but camo is going to help with the game. I wear my camo pants all the time anyway, and my boots....

But yea, dont show up in jeans and a t-shirt. If you're going to go in full military gear all I can say is let people know you are new and your ready to play and learn. People will expect to see you in camo and military grade gear. My pants are USA Multicam BDU's from 2 years ago. Not sure if they still use this brand or pattern but they were the same and the are fantastic quality because of it. Regular clothes will get ripped up on the field, its war...but no one actually dies. and every one is still friends at the end of the day.

Will a P90 or a MP9 give me good results for the type of area im playing at? P90 is a AEG and the MP9 is GBB. I also found a GBB m4, any thoughts?

nah, I was joking.

I can't find it but I saw a comic with a few different levels of paintball players and that comment reminded me of it.

it was something to the effect of

noob - tshirt and jeans

expierenced - camo/ghillie suit

pro - tshirt and shorts

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

nah, I was joking.

I can't find it but I saw a comic with a few different levels of paintball players and that comment reminded me of it.

it was something to the effect of

noob - tshirt and jeans

expierenced - camo/ghillie suit

pro - tshirt and shorts

I would of pissed my pants if pro said underwear and aviators lol

lol sorry guys, this is my first forum ive joined and I dont know anybody here i apologize for that. Im really sorry though I take things seriously most of the time.

dont be , i was just screwing with you

I was thinking you should go like rambo

Its all about those volumetric clouds

dont be , i was just screwing with you

I was thinking you should go like rambo

Lol that would be epic. Anybody know what types of guns are best for outdoor airsoft? It ranges from far fights to cqb fights.

Lol that would be epic. Anybody know what types of guns are best for outdoor airsoft? It ranges from far fights to cqb fights.

the airsoft gun what i want to try out is the L86 LSW i think it would be good got stands for range and not too big

the airsoft gun what i want to try out is the L86 LSW i think it would be good got stands for range and not too big

I hear that gun is a mix between a rifle and a lmg lol it looks cool too. You know a good aeg for sub $200?

nope,  as i said before you dont get airsoft in australia

nope,  as i said before you dont get airsoft in australia

woops forgot lol

Will a P90 or a MP9 give me good results for the type of area im playing at? P90 is a AEG and the MP9 is GBB. I also found a GBB m4, any thoughts?

P90's are nice, you can get good results out of those and being a CQB field with a specialized CQB weapon. Should be good.

Ive been told the magazines on the M9's can leak easily if you dont maintain them a lot. 1911's have a more solid magazine so I would suggest either a glock or a 1911 of some sort.

P90's are nice, you can get good results out of those and being a CQB field with a specialized CQB weapon. Should be good.

Ive been told the magazines on the M9's can leak easily if you dont maintain them a lot. 1911's have a more solid magazine so I would suggest either a glock or a 1911 of some sort.

Lol i think you read that wrong I meant an mp9 - http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-puKxyXU3VDsXO0DQ8ObjU8dfthRjjyod6WAecIqpaLvZjIWZqQ

I use to go, but haven't in a while now. it's pretty funny  one time i went  some of the guys were trying to tell me about tactics,  where to shoot and how to handle a weapon. See my profile for why i found this quite amusing.

I used to play allot with friends. Just back yard stuff. But then we moved into the city... I had 2 mp5k's single shot spring powered. 1 full auto hopper fed m16. 1 pump shotgun and 2 semi auto spring powered pistols.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I used to play allot with friends. Just back yard stuff. But then we moved into the city... I had 2 mp5k's single shot spring powered. 1 full auto hopper fed m16. 1 pump shotgun and 2 semi auto spring powered pistols.

Are shotguns even worth it? I like them because they are the underdogs of airsoft but did you use them as a primary or secondary? 

Are shotguns even worth it? I like them because they are the underdogs of airsoft but did you use them as a primary or secondary? 

This one was awesome! It didnt shoot multiple pellets just one. It had the most range out of all of them. At most a good 30 yards.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

This one was awesome! It didnt shoot multiple pellets just one. It had the most range out of all of them. At most a good 30 yards.

All metal or polymer?

Lol yup. Totaly did. I would still suggest a P90. Those uzi type weapons are generaly used as secondaries where as the P90 is an actual assult weapon, just shorter. You will feel a lot cooler with a P90 aswell. :D

All metal or polymer?

Polymer.

I was the least hardcore person at our club. :)

Depending on where you live you might have a club you can join. The region I live in has a club and they take on new players and for their first day will let them use club guns and vests for a free and then if you decide you enjoyed the sport and the people you can come back and pay a fee to use their gear or buy your own.

Have a look for something like that in your area. Its really good to be able to go to a field and see all the different guns and get to hold them so you know which type you want to use. AR-15 styled guns are usually very easy to use but I found that an AK74 was more my sytle and price range.

Edit: Pics

This is an M4 I had for a short time. It never got used and I sold it shortly after I got it. I purchased it just before I decided to stop playing. Its an extremely nice weapon though.

Pic6.jpg

Pic7.jpg

2012-01-19+11.03.35.jpg

Here is my AK74 as I was changing the front grip/rail system on it. I dont have any photos of it finished but it is finished. Probably has a flat battery.

AK1.jpg

AK5.jpg

And finally a link to a lot of photos I took on a day where I went out to play but got exauhsted and just walked around taking photos for the last game. The field is Happy Valley and the club is Nelson Airsot Club, NAC.

http://matt-the-ninja.blogspot.co.nz/2011/08/airsoft-21082011.html

You seemed pretty exited to show it off.  :lol:

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

You seemed pretty exited to show it off.  :lol:

Definatley!!! ^__^

I airsofted for a really long time... back when I lived in California and was in HS/College. My main playing ground was Hollywood Sports Park and SC Village. I think I went every week for 3 or 4 years.  I also participated in multiple large events, such as Sequoia NAM and Lion Claws (look up Lion Claws if you dont know, its literally the best airsoft event on the planet). 

Anyway here are the two guns remaining from my collection:

The bottom one was my main gun, and my first AEG. It started out... maybe 7 years ago as a G&G GR16 but now it has all systema internals and many custom externals. I think I put around 1500 into that gun when you include the price of the original AEG, which was i think 400 dollars. it shoots 350 fps with .25s, i'm not sure how many bbs it shoots per second but it's a lot faster than most - a solid beam of bbs come out.

The top one is a Tokyo Marui m14. It has all prometheus parts inside and shoots around 550 fps... and sometimes closer to 600 when it isn't full auto. I think right now the full auto is disabled as per Lion Claws rules for sniper rifles. 

416611_4214768572054_896947394_o.jpg

Some advice for new airsofters. Don't buy high capacity magazines and all that stuff. They make you worse players. Stick to Low-to Mid capacity magazines that you dont have to wind. Its much better to count on having 30-60 (somtimes over 100 with mid caps) without winding. Plus, higher capcity magazines usually let you shoot more than you have to. Most players just spray their guns, but its much better to treat the airsoft gun like a real gun instead of spraying and praying. 

Also one more thing on attire. I wore some multi cam pants and a tan tshirt and used a battle belt to store my magazines. You don't want those vests and such hurting your movement. In airsoft you have to move fast and be agile because the guns can only shoot so far. 

Also where to buy stuff: Two words - Airsoft Extreme. They have the best staff and the best guarantees. Evike is a terrible company that doesn't stand behind their products. Redwolf is also good for some rarer gear. I have no experience with GI but Airsoft Extreme is responsible for a lot of the progress that has been made in the community. Their prices might be a little high, but their work and warrantees are second to none.

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

I airsofted for a really long time... back when I lived in California and was in HS/College. My main playing ground was Hollywood Sports Park and SC Village. I think I went every week for 3 or 4 years.  I also participated in multiple large events, such as Sequoia NAM and Lion Claws (look up Lion Claws if you dont know, its literally the best airsoft event on the planet). 

Anyway here are the two guns remaining from my collection:

The bottom one was my main gun, and my first AEG. It started out... maybe 7 years ago as a G&G GR16 but now it has all systema internals and many custom externals. I think I put around 1500 into that gun when you include the price of the original AEG, which was i think 400 dollars. it shoots 350 fps with .25s, i'm not sure how many bbs it shoots per second but it's a lot faster than most - a solid beam of bbs come out.

The top one is a Tokyo Marui m14. It has all prometheus parts inside and shoots around 550 fps... and sometimes closer to 600 when it isn't full auto. I think right now the full auto is disabled as per Lion Claws rules for sniper rifles. 

416611_4214768572054_896947394_o.jpg

Some advice for new airsofters. Don't buy high capacity magazines and all that stuff. They make you worse players. Stick to Low-to Mid capacity magazines that you dont have to wind. Its much better to count on having 30-60 (somtimes over 100 with mid caps) without winding. Plus, higher capcity magazines usually let you shoot more than you have to. Most players just spray their guns, but its much better to treat the airsoft gun like a real gun instead of spraying and praying. 

Also one more thing on attire. I wore some multi cam pants and a tan tshirt and used a battle belt to store my magazines. You don't want those vests and such hurting your movement. In airsoft you have to move fast and be agile because the guns can only shoot so far. 

Also where to buy stuff: Two words - Airsoft Extreme. They have the best staff and the best guarantees. Evike is a terrible company that doesn't stand behind their products. Redwolf is also good for some rarer gear. I have no experience with GI but Airsoft Extreme is responsible for a lot of the progress that has been made in the community. Their prices might be a little high, but their work and warrantees are second to none.

Can you give me an example why evike is bad? (just wondering)

when they fix your product on warranty they replace it with lesser quality parts, and also there is a "used car salesman" type feel to their shop. If you haven't been there, I suggest you go for yourself.  

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

when they fix your product on warranty they replace it with lesser quality parts, and also there is a "used car salesman" type feel to their shop. If you haven't been there, I suggest you go for yourself.  

Well you sir got me very interested in redwolf, very cheap for nice beginner AEGs

Well you sir got me very interested in redwolf, very cheap for nice beginner AEGs

Redwolf has both good low-end and good high end. they are the best place to order out of asia.