Airsoft?

DeadSurvivor

Redwolf has both good low-end and good high end. they are the best place to order out of asia. 

How long and how much is shipping to california?

It depends... but they serve a lot of Americans. 

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

It depends... but they serve a lot of Americans.

You bought a gun from their right? If so how did it come in the mail? Was the box damaged? Was the gun or any other parts damaged?

The gun was fine, the box was fine, everything was great. Remember... almost all airsoft guns are made in asia so they ahve to be transported from there anyway. 

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

The gun was fine, the box was fine, everything was great. Remember... almost all airsoft guns are made in asia so they ahve to be transported from there anyway. 

Yeah thats true. Thanks for that website! I like it a lot.

Airsoft weapons are banned in my country :|  ._.

Dang, ever wanted to travel to the US for about a month? If so just travel to the east coast and look for a airsoft field. 

You are going to want to get a gas shotgun over a spring.

I have a G&G M4, but I haven't played in months. Hopefully I'll start playing again soon.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

You are going to want to get a gas shotgun over a spring.

Is their a major fps difference? My field only allows for sub 400 fps.

Thats more than enough. Its not the FPS, is the quality and duriability. Spring guns, while easier to maintain, generally arent as durable or feel as realistic. A gas shotgun also tends to put gas in the actual shotgun shells, so if something breaks it tends to be a much cheaper fix/replacement (ie, only having to replace shells).

There is a large cost difference between gas and spring guns though... so if u dont have 300 dollars to spend you are going to have to get a spring. I havent looked into it in a few years though.. so that might have changed.
I think the best gun to get, overall is an AEG though. They are the easist to maintain and perform the best. Even the most expensive gas guns give a similar performance to an AEG at about 300-400 dollars.

You can get an OK AEG for 200 dollars, sometimes even less.

Thats more than enough. Its not the FPS, is the quality and duriability. Spring guns, while easier to maintain, generally arent as durable or feel as realistic. A gas shotgun also tends to put gas in the actual shotgun shells, so if something breaks it tends to be a much cheaper fix/replacement (ie, only having to replace shells).

There is a large cost difference between gas and spring guns though... so if u dont have 300 dollars to spend you are going to have to get a spring. I havent looked into it in a few years though.. so that might have changed.

I think the best gun to get, overall is an AEG though. They are the easist to maintain and perform the best. Even the most expensive gas guns give a similar performance to an AEG at about 300-400 dollars.

You can get an OK AEG for 200 dollars, sometimes even less.

Can you tell me if this is a good starter AEGs? Also if this is a good starter shotgun?

AEGs: http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-GX-MP5K-G5K.htm   http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-WELL-R4-MP7.htm

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-GX-MP5K-G5.htm

SHOTGUN:  http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_47&products_id=29230

If you are looking in that price range... i'm not familiar with the galaxy branding. My feeling is it comes from the same shop as Well, UTG, ect.. 

Airsoft extreme has a CA MP5 Sportline onsale for a few bucks more... and it has much more reliable internals and you get the great service from Airsoft Extreme : http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=364_68_600&products_id=3742

as for the shotgun... you get what you pay for. It will perform OK... but it will break depending on how much you use it. Its  something not worth repairing. 

If you are looking in that price range... i'm not familiar with the galaxy branding. My feeling is it comes from the same shop as Well, UTG, ect.. 

Airsoft extreme has a CA MP5 Sportline onsale for a few bucks more... and it has much more reliable internals and you get the great service from Airsoft Extreme : http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=364_68_600&products_id=3742

as for the shotgun... you get what you pay for. It will perform OK... but it will break depending on how much you use it. Its  something not worth repairing. 

Ok thanks

Ok thanks

GET THIS: http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=364_71&products_id=2517

BY FAR THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. Sure, it uses these magazines : http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2538

Its a high end AEG, from one of the best makers in the game. Anyway, just another choice if you can push your budget 

Good beginner gun is JG. Pretty much the most sold brand of airsoft guns because they are cheap and reliable.

In the netherlands playing airsoft is prohibited :(.

Would like to try it some time instead of paintball.

But I dont want to go to Germany or Belgium in order to play.

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

Shame there isn't really a lot of this in the UK due to laws and stuff. Not forgetting the weather. lol

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

I've got a bolt SVD. it uses AEG springs, so I upgraded that and now shoot 650 fps with .48 gram bb's. those suckers fly straight and true. and nobody gets within 50 yards of me, which I'm okay with, cause, you know, that means I never get shot.

I'm accurate to about 80 yards. after 100 I can't be bothered cause you'll no longer be in my sights.

oh, I also ironsight. scopes are for pussys with money.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I've got a bolt SVD. it uses AEG springs, so I upgraded that and now shoot 650 fps with .48 gram bb's. those suckers fly straight and true. and nobody gets within 50 yards of me, which I'm okay with, cause, you know, that means I never get shot.

I'm accurate to about 80 yards. after 100 I can't be bothered cause you'll no longer be in my sights.

oh, I also ironsight. scopes are for pussys with money.

I feel like if I play with you I will be scared. Your like Rambo to me right now lol

I feel like if I play with you I will be scared. Your like Rambo to me right now lol

my friends have all been hit too many times for them to want to come near me unless they're on my team. I can single-handedly defend a bunker because A - I can shoot through brush and still expect a hit, and B - they are skittish of the pain I inflict. I leave scar tissue after the wound heals if you aren't wearing significant protection.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

my friends have all been hit too many times for them to want to come near me unless they're on my team. I can single-handedly defend a bunker because A - I can shoot through brush and still expect a hit, and B - they are skittish of the pain I inflict. I leave scar tissue after the wound heals if you aren't wearing significant protection.

Ok, just making sure, do you live in California? if so please tell me which field you go to? I want to avoid that field. I am officially scared of your presence. lol

God dammit guys! No airsoft in Australia! That is one of the reasons I would move to America ( as well as Internet speed)

see you, space cowboy