Airsoft?

DeadSurvivor

Anybody here play airsoft? If so please post your load out! (I want to get in to airsoft and wondered what other people use) 

FEEL FREE TO POST PICTURES GUYS!

I would like to get into the enthusiast part of airsoft (not the 20$ springer from sports store part) but that shit is really expensive and I would like to build my own gun but I'm still really new to the mechanics of an AEG so I still need to do some research. I'm thinking of calling up airsoftGI and asking them if I can buy a couple broken m4's/AK's from the trash pile along with like a new gear set for cheap and put it all together myself. I think this way I could have a fully custom gun that performed the way I want (high FPS, long range, slow rpm) and still end up with spare parts.

I used to airsoft. I have an all steel mp5 with a red dot. I sold off all of my pistols cause I've stopped playing. I still use my airsoft gear on Halloween when I dress up in military attire lol

I used to play. I had a coyote RRV that had an admin pouch and an Ak74. AEG, 350 FPS. 

I wore multicam BDU pants and a olive drab jacket. I still have my gun, and clothes but not the vest. I stopped playing after I got my front tooth shot off.

I didnt want to spend too much money on gear because I wasnt sure if I would keep playing, which I didnt so yea.

I used to play. I had a coyote RRV that had an admin pouch and an Ak74. AEG, 350 FPS. 

I wore multicam BDU pants and a olive drab jacket. I still have my gun, and clothes but not the vest. I stopped playing after I got my front tooth shot off.

I didnt want to spend too much money on gear because I wasnt sure if I would keep playing, which I didnt so yea.

Dang! Talk about hardcore airsofting lol (no offense).

I would like to get into the enthusiast part of airsoft (not the 20$ springer from sports store part) but that shit is really expensive and I would like to build my own gun but I'm still really new to the mechanics of an AEG so I still need to do some research. I'm thinking of calling up airsoftGI and asking them if I can buy a couple broken m4's/AK's from the trash pile along with like a new gear set for cheap and put it all together myself. I think this way I could have a fully custom gun that performed the way I want (high FPS, long range, slow rpm) and still end up with spare parts.

Have you ever checked Evike? They sell I think parts for you to build one, not so sure though.

I used to airsoft. I have an all steel mp5 with a red dot. I sold off all of my pistols cause I've stopped playing. I still use my airsoft gear on Halloween when I dress up in military attire lol

Thats epic! Im guessing you troll people so hard when they think the gun is real xD

Dang! Talk about hardcore airsofting lol (no offense).

I was the least hardcore person at our club. :)

Depending on where you live you might have a club you can join. The region I live in has a club and they take on new players and for their first day will let them use club guns and vests for a free and then if you decide you enjoyed the sport and the people you can come back and pay a fee to use their gear or buy your own.

Have a look for something like that in your area. Its really good to be able to go to a field and see all the different guns and get to hold them so you know which type you want to use. AR-15 styled guns are usually very easy to use but I found that an AK74 was more my sytle and price range.

Edit: Pics

This is an M4 I had for a short time. It never got used and I sold it shortly after I got it. I purchased it just before I decided to stop playing. Its an extremely nice weapon though.

Pic6.jpg

Pic7.jpg

2012-01-19+11.03.35.jpg

Here is my AK74 as I was changing the front grip/rail system on it. I dont have any photos of it finished but it is finished. Probably has a flat battery.

AK1.jpg

AK5.jpg

And finally a link to a lot of photos I took on a day where I went out to play but got exauhsted and just walked around taking photos for the last game. The field is Happy Valley and the club is Nelson Airsot Club, NAC.

http://matt-the-ninja.blogspot.co.nz/2011/08/airsoft-21082011.html

Thats epic! Im guessing you troll people so hard when they think the gun is real xD

Almost got me arrested cause I had it in my trunk when a cop searched my car during an alcohol check point....thank god I took off the tape that I had on covering the orange tip

Depending on where you live you might have a club you can join. The region I live in has a club and they take on new players and for their first day will let them use club guns and vests for a free and then if you decide you enjoyed the sport and the people you can come back and pay a fee to use their gear or buy your own.

Have a look for something like that in your area. Its really good to be able to go to a field and see all the different guns and get to hold them so you know which type you want to use. AR-15 styled guns are usually very easy to use but I found that an AK74 was more my sytle and price range.

See this is the closest place in my area: http://www.jerichoairsoft.com/

and was wondering what are the best types of AEGs/Gas guns are good for those three areas. 

airsoft bores me.

not enough pain, so you don't know when you get hit.

only a small step up from laser tag(although stick a taser in the vest and you'll get my attention)

I used to play airsoft but now only play paintball.

You feel when you get hit and you can see the paint so it doesn't just turn into an argument.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Almost got me arrested cause I had it in my trunk when a cop searched my car during an alcohol check point....thank god I took off the tape that I had on covering the orange tip

I would of been all like "well officer see, I am the number one person in our area. why you may ask? - http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9aeI8X3Xga_hUM8-H6OVUcQN1rrIj4FvTcwf6Z5Q2gkfjVyb1KCn5Bgp_ "

airsoft bores me.

not enough pain, so you don't know when you get hit.

only a small step up from laser tag(although stick a taser in the vest and you'll get my attention)

I used to play airsoft but now only play paintball.

You feel when you get hit and you can see the paint so it doesn't just turn into an argument.

That is very true. But please guys dont start a fan war here of which is a better hobby/sport.

Edit: Pics

This is an M4 I had for a short time. It never got used and I sold it shortly after I got it. I purchased it just before I decided to stop playing. Its an extremely nice weapon though.

Here is my AK74 as I was changing the front grip/rail system on it. I dont have any photos of it finished but it is finished. Probably has a flat battery.

And finally a link to a lot of photos I took on a day where I went out to play but got exauhsted and just walked around taking photos for the last game. The field is Happy Valley and the club is Nelson Airsot Club, NAC.

http://matt-the-ninja.blogspot.co.nz/2011/08/airsoft-21082011.html

Nice job! I hope I get to upgrade my gun when I have the knowledge. What an amazing field too! Wish mine was as open as yours lol

wasn't sure if you were into it already or not.

We only had a small group when we were playing 4-6.

most were using just spring or cheap AEG's.

I had to return 2 pistols before I went with a full size AEG M4, that I sold a few years ago.

Unfortunately never took any pics.

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I really want to try airsoft but alas ..... Australia thinks there deadly weapons

I really want a l86 lsw

Its all about those volumetric clouds

wasn't sure if you were into it already or not.

We only had a small group when we were playing 4-6.

most were using just spring or cheap AEG's.

I had to return 2 pistols before I went with a full size AEG M4, that I sold a few years ago.

Unfortunately never took any pics.

Its ok, well if you werent having fun at least you found another hobby :)

I really want to try airsoft but alas ..... Australia thinks there deadly weapons

Well if you ever go to the US just sign a waiver and spend 200$ on rentals and boom! Your playing for the whole day :)

See this is the closest place in my area: http://www.jerichoairsoft.com/

and was wondering what are the best types of AEGs/Gas guns are good for those three areas. 

Ahh cool LA area. Since it will be warm most of the time gas would be ok for you to use. Way more work is needed to keep a gas gun operating, so I would suggest get an AEG for your first gun. Also you usually can only have 30 round mags on gas guns and for a new player you will want more ammo.

I bet you I can charge my battery and put it in my AK and it will fire. Its been un-used for at least a year if not 2 or more.

If your going to be playing mainly CQB get a short gun like a PDW. Ohhh and dont bother with magnified scopes. You wont be hitting anything thats more than 100 meters away. Wind just knocks bb's off their path.

Ahh cool LA area. Since it will be warm most of the time gas would be ok for you to use. Way more work is needed to keep a gas gun operating, so I would suggest get an AEG for your first gun. Also you usually can only have 30 round mags on gas guns and for a new player you will want more ammo.

I bet you I can charge my battery and put it in my AK and it will fire. Its been un-used for at least a year if not 2 or more.

If your going to be playing mainly CQB get a short gun like a PDW. Ohhh and dont bother with magnified scopes. You wont be hitting anything thats more than 100 meters away. Wind just knocks bb's off their path.

Speaking of the area, they say uniform is the best attire. I want to show up with camo cargo pants, boots, short sleeve combat tee, a small chest or waist config, a full face mask, a military cap to block off the sun from my neck, and finally gloves. I feel that I would get the "evil eye" if i show up with a army styled tee. What do you think?

Speaking of the area, they say uniform is the best attire. I want to show up with camo cargo pants, boots, short sleeve combat tee, a small chest or waist config, a full face mask, a military cap to block off the sun from my neck, and finally gloves. I feel that I would get the "evil eye" if i show up with a army styled tee. What do you think?

Nah I would just go in shorts and thongs maybe a pair of raybans just to be cool

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Nah I would just go in shorts and thongs maybe a pair of raybans just to be cool

Geez bro im just new to this. No need to be so sarcastic 

Geez bro im just new to this. No need to be so sarcastic 

that didn't sound sarcastic to me.

Defos go in camo. You dont need to go armed to the teeth though but camo is going to help with the game. I wear my camo pants all the time anyway, and my boots....

But yea, dont show up in jeans and a t-shirt. If you're going to go in full military gear all I can say is let people know you are new and your ready to play and learn. People will expect to see you in camo and military grade gear. My pants are USA Multicam BDU's from 2 years ago. Not sure if they still use this brand or pattern but they were the same and the are fantastic quality because of it. Regular clothes will get ripped up on the field, its war...but no one actually dies. and every one is still friends at the end of the day.

that didn't sound sarcastic to me.

lol sorry guys, this is my first forum ive joined and I dont know anybody here i apologize for that. Im really sorry though I take things seriously most of the time.