GTA 5 save File

Latislapaloie

I unfortunately lost my save file for GTA 5, i was around 45-50% done the game does anyone know where i could get a save file thats around that mark? i tried googling it up came up with nothing :(

I got a 39% save file and a 56% one, i'm trying to get them online now :D

edit: seems to be online now: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxi4hBgz04VzdVNNNVY0VlNvUDA/view?usp=sharing

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Does GTA-5 not save to the cloud? It should prompt for file versions and you can tell it to use the cloud one.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Does GTA-5 not save to the cloud? It should prompt for file versions and you can tell it to use the cloud one.

mine didn't i checked everywhere :( but it appears someone posted an uploaded one above you at least :D

omg you're my hero man, can you maybe help me on where they go too? i'll love you forever

Documents -> Rockstar Games -> GTA V -> Profiles -> (whatever)

"Rawr XD"

Documents -> Rockstar Games -> GTA V -> Profiles -> (whatever)

It worked! Thanks a bunch man this is really close to where i was before

It worked! Thanks a bunch man this is really close to where i was before

No prob, I don't know how far into the game his save file was, so mine's always available if you have the time to try and see if it's closer to where you were before. Some nice cars in the garages as well.

"Rawr XD"

It's pretty shitty that there is no save sync with steam or R*
It's 2015 ffs how is this possible.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000