RPG Maker 2003 (Official Release!) 15% Off!

Albatross

Guys...It finally happened! They have officially released the English 2003 RPG Maker! They fixed bugs and added things to it as well, but I have not yet figured out all the additions. However, I am excited! This is my favorite engine of the series, for its classic look and feel. This also makes using the resources "legal" in the other engines!

Anyways, enough rambling...it will be $16.99, 15% off the regular price of $20, until May 1st! What a wonderful day. :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/362870

Of course this release probably means little to nothing to most of you, I thought maybe I could share in case there is a fellow RPG Maker user here or someone who might take interest in it!  Enjoy!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

No, it doesn't mean much to me, but I'll still pick it up if it goes on a ridiculous sale.

Sig under construction.

No, it doesn't mean much to me, but I'll still pick it up if it goes on a ridiculous sale.

That will most likely happen. haha

Oh, and If you do, mess around in it. You will love it! :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Any reason to get it if someone has RPG Maker VX Ace?

Buddy of mine likes the RPG Makers and I got him VX Ace from a humble bundle a while back.