low fps in battlefields with gtx 970 and 8320e

Hey yall, I'm having a terrible fps in all the battlefield games,

my specs:

8320e @ 4.4 ghz

corsair h100i cooler

16gb corsair ram

msi gtx 970

750w corsair Psu

I play at 1080p and from my understanding I should 80+ fps but I'm get 30-45. btw my 970 has a fan problem, the fan always runs at 100%, could this be the reason? I've reinstalled drivers, could anyone give me any other ideas?

go in msi afterburner and check temps and make a custom fan curve

I've tried that doesn't work, and how does that help my fps

the fan always runs at 100%, could this be the reason? 

Probably not. Fans turn on because it's hot.  So the more specific question to ask is, "Is the GPU too hot?"  In which case, I'd say, what is the temperature? What case do you have? 

Are the games that have lower-than-expected frame rate using default graphics settings? 

--What are the settings?  (Screenshot of all of them would be useful). 

The computer might have auto-configured your graphics settings (based on the hardware it detected) to try to give you a balance of lots-of-detail and high-ish frame rate that it considers acceptable.   // edit // V-sync might be enabled. Anti-aliasing might be enabled, etc.

I'm not home atm but I will screenshot, but the card 65 degrees at most when gaming, but my card is always at 100 % no matter what, like browsing google chrome, at idle, during those times it's around 30-35 degress. No matter what it is at 100% I've heard it's a glitch with the msi 970s. btw my case is the full tower nzxt 530. could it be in my GeForce settings?

Yeah... The 100% fan thing is a problem that needs fixing and not something you should be ignoring.

The fans running at 100% isn't the reason for low FPS, if anything it's helping with higher rates.  If they weren't running at all, he would have a problem but that isn't the case.

Have you monitored your GPU usage? If your GPU is not used 100% it means CPU bottleneck, if it's used 100% then you might want to go to AMD Catalyst and check the GPU options. Set things like buffering and such off (unless used in game).

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold