Windows 7

Number

Hi guys.

Im looking for a copy of windows 7 (with product key of course). I prefer professional but any edition is fine. I saw windows 7 pro for like $100 on amazon but it was OEM and I heard OEM isnt the best. Is there any non OEM copies of Windows 7?

Numbre

Hi guys.

Im looking for a copy of windows 7 (with product key of course). I prefer professional but any edition is fine. I saw windows 7 pro for like $100 on amazon but it was OEM and I heard OEM isnt the best. Is there any non OEM copies of Windows 7?

If you are just buying it for one PC, then OEM will be fine. A non-OEM version will be vastly more expensive. I have the OEM version and have moved it across PCs and have experienced no problems however your mileage may vary, as there have been people elsewhere complaining that they experienced difficulties doing this.

Disclaimer : I might be wrong.

If you are just buying it for one PC, then OEM will be fine. A non-OEM version will be vastly more expensive. I have the OEM version and have moved it across PCs and have experienced no problems.

Okay thanks!

Numbre

Hi guys.

OEM is fine, it basically means that you won't get to call MS for support. Sales of retail copies ended last year, and all OEM editions that weren't Professional ended October 31st 2014. So Pro is your only choice.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.