upgraded processor and now computer crashes frequently

Aaron mstep

Well unfortunately i have more bad news. I had my PSU tested and it was working properly. Secondly I also ordered a Corsair H60 water cooler in case that it was the temps being high causing the BSOD. After installation of that my temps are down but once again i am still continuing to BSOD. Does anyone else want to throw out an idea on what i should try now?

See my reply earlier:

Mind following the instuctions here and post the necisary files: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/ScopedViewRedirect.aspx?updateid=ba572282-f01a-4236-8532-45c5fa0d09d2

It will allow us to see what is causing the BSOD and potentially confirm if it is a PSU issues.

Please follow through with the directions, otherwise no one will be able to know exactly why the BSODs are occurring. Without the dump files, trying to diagnose the issue will be impossible.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.