Electric Guitar under 100$

spwath

IK it might be a stretch, but are there any good electric guitars, under 100$, can be used, on ebay or my local craigslist: http://rochester.craigslist.org/

Is it even worth it?

Now i have only played guitar a little. We have a acoustic and a 50$ kids electric that wont stay in tune for longer than 5 min.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

IK it might be a stretch, but are there any good electric guitars, under 100$, can be used, on ebay or my local craigslist: http://rochester.craigslist.org/

Is it even worth it?

Now i have only played guitar a little. We have a acoustic and a 50$ kids electric that wont stay in tune for longer than 5 min.

If you do find one for less then a 100$ let me know ive been looking to. 

And of course ill do the same.

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Jackson dinky Guitars are solid and at a great price

No one Dies a Virgin, Life fucks us all - Kurt Cobain

As a new one, not really. plus you have to consider an amplifier. I really would not go lower than a Ibanez RG series, with a small 15W practice amp really. might go in the ballpark of 400 new. but used can be had for cheaper :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

$100... that's about one air guitar plus 240Gb SSD...

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Go buy this one: http://rochester.craigslist.org/msg/4981891823.html

I have an Ibanez myself. No ragrets.

Make sure all of the hardware is working (pots (volume knob, etc), input jack, etc).

My first guitar was a purple ibanez :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!