GTA Online Major Lag?

h7779

Been having this problem ever since I started playing online. It would take forever to load. And cars would be skipping from one spot to another. From what I can gather from Google there seem to be no solutions. People who do have lag issue are having them in singleplayer. While I on the other hand, can run the singleplayer flawlessly, of course not online. Is there any way to fix this? Am I the only who is have issue? Is there any ports to forward, the once I've seen are for console and not for PC.

Please help thank you.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K Quad-Core Processor | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 7 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Seagate 4TB 3.5" 5900RPM Internal Hard Drive | Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 3.5GB ACX 2.0 Video Card x2 SLI| Case: Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower Case | Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 

It takes me anywhere from 10-15 minutes to load into the game :/

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Been having this problem ever since I started playing online. It would take forever to load. And cars would be skipping from one spot to another. From what I can gather from Google there seem to be no solutions. People who do have lag issue are having them in singleplayer. While I on the other hand, can run the singleplayer flawlessly, of course not online. Is there any way to fix this? Am I the only who is have issue? Is there any ports to forward, the once I've seen are for console and not for PC.

Please help thank you.

It seems to be more of a network issue, what are your UP/DL speeds?

Also, the game has only been out for a week, optimizations will continue to come out as well as bug fixes. Being patient is your best bet.

http://puu.sh/hoxZF/b243e2b090.txt 

Software developer, part-time potato. CEO @ RSN. http://rushservers.net/

GTAO does take a little while to load, and it will be a bit laggy because of how much load is on R* servers at the moment, but that will go away pretty soon.

It is most likely your internet connection. Close a few background programs that are using bandwidth while playing.

The initial load takes forever and a half. If you play correctly you can avoid the loading screens, by continuing to replay missions or continuing to stay in the open world.

My internet download speeds are 65/25.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K Quad-Core Processor | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 7 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Seagate 4TB 3.5" 5900RPM Internal Hard Drive | Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 3.5GB ACX 2.0 Video Card x2 SLI| Case: Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower Case | Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 

Moreover, I have nothing else open beside the Rockstar launcher and the game itself.