Will the Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo fit in the NZXT Source 210?

TheInfernalCow
Go to solution Solved by X_Rated_Box,

Dont be insecure to ask something that might seem obvious for other people thats why we and you are here ;)

But back to your question a Heatsink up to 160mm is supported ;)

The Dimensions of the 212 are 120 x 80 x 159 mm so it should fit snuggly in your case :D

there you go

Hi, 

I've had this case for a while now, does anyone know whether the Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo will fit inside? Motherboard is the MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 btw if that matters. Sorry if it is kinda an obvious question :(

Dont be insecure to ask something that might seem obvious for other people thats why we and you are here ;)

The Dimensions of the 212 are 120 x 80 x 159 mm so it should fit snuggly in your case :D

there you go

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

there you go

Ahh, thankyou :)

Unless someone has that combo already, just go to the manufacturer web page for each of the products and see what NZXT says their case will fit for a cpu cooler. Then go check to see what Cooler Master has spec'ed for the height of the Hyper 212 EVO. This is your best bet. I did this for the Noctua NHD-15 and BitFenix Prodigy. According to the specs they would fit fine. Once everything arrived, it all fit, but it did take a little finesse to get the motherboard and cooler into position. Once positioned, it had plenty of clearance. That's what I would do though; find out the info myself. I'm not going to do the homework this time, since it should only take you 5 minutes tops.

Someone already answered, but stuff like that you can find out quicker than it takes to make the post by using google and going to the manufacturer page:

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/105-source-210-case.html

go to specs; Under clearance it states how tall a cooler it supports

http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/cpu-air-cooler/hyper-212-evo/

under specs it lists dimensions, height is the first measurement