Which console controller would be the best for PC ?

Gigamegabyte

I am planning to buy a controller for my PC since i like to play COD or other general games with it . B)

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

Hands down the Xbox One controller

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Razer Sabertooth.

I'm somewhat saying this objectively, because that particular Xbox 360 controller is the most comfortable I've used.

Hands down the DS4

it is bluetooth and has a touchpad

and its real comfy

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Logitech/dualshock

The Xbox ones are funky

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I am planning to buy a controller for my PC since i like to play COD or other general games with it . B)

Xbone

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

I dont own any console but can i still buy that from a store ? or does that controller only comes with the xbox ?

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

Controller choices are very subjective. Most people love the Xbox 360 controller especially if you manage to get the wireless adapter for PC's. I really like Xbox controllers because of the comfortable hold. At the moment I'm using the Xbox One controller with a micro USB cable and I find the new D-pad to be almost essential for platformers. Especially with a wireless adapter announced by MS for PC's I can highly recommend this controller but definitely try them out yourself if you can since you'll have a different opinion of comfort.

Edit: Search for the Xbox One controller for Windows. It's the same price but with an added micro USB cable that's pretty good.

Controller choices are very subjective. Most people love the Xbox 360 controller especially if you manage to get the wireless adapter for PC's. I really like Xbox controllers because of the comfortable hold. At the moment I'm using the Xbox One controller with a micro USB cable and I find the new D-pad to be almost essential for platformers. Especially with a wireless adapter announced by MS for PC's I can highly recommend this controller but definitely try them out yourself if you can since you'll have a different opinion of comfort.

Edit: Search for the Xbox One controller for Windows. It's the same price but with an added micro USB cable that's pretty good.

alright thank you then i should go out now to buy the Xbox one controller at a local gaming store 

while controller are subjective

but the XINPUT mode used by xbox 360 controller making it very convenient for almost every games.

most games even natively support the controller, even adjusting to their console version correctly for each button and function.

so you just need to plug (if it's wired) and control everything with controller.

Razer Sabertooth.

I'm somewhat saying this objectively, because that particular Xbox 360 controller is the most comfortable I've used.

Hahahah i dont like Razer's built quality tho. I buy expensive things because I expect them to last long but hands down to their Blackwidow Stealth Edition (Mx Blue the old one ) because after 3 years of using it still looks new.

alright thank you then i should go out now to buy the Xbox one controller at a local gaming store 

If you can, try getting a feel for it at a store that has the Xbox One up on display. If you like the feel then go for it :)

Hahahah i dont like Razer's built quality tho. I buy expensive things because I expect them to last long but hands down to their Blackwidow Stealth Edition (Mx Blue the old one ) because after 3 years of using it still looks new.

I've had this controller for a couple years and I haven't had any issues with it.

I have this one and have had it for a while. Its good build quality and very cheap compared with others.

Would defo recommend.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Speedlink-XEOX-Analog-Gamepad-Connector/dp/B008XZ1EMM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1429625596&sr=8-4&keywords=pc+controller

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I have this one and have had it for a while. Its good build quality and very cheap compared with others.

Would defo recommend.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Speedlink-XEOX-Analog-Gamepad-Connector/dp/B008XZ1EMM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1429625596&sr=8-4&keywords=pc+controller

alright ill check it out before i leave to buy the Xbox one controller now 

Absolutely agree. Best controller I've ever held. It takes some getting use to, but once you do it's by far the best controller ever made.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Absolutely agree. Best controller I've ever held. It takes some getting use to, but once you do it's by far the best controller ever made.

Yes, if it only had 2 macros on the back, or even more it would be perfect but still a ballin one

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I'd say the DS4, especially if you get the drivers that allow you to use the touchpad on it, plus I prefer the design and ergonomics ofthe DS4, the Xbone controller is too chunky. Controller choice is very subjective, it depends on how it feels in your hand fat more so than a KB&M.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

It's down to personal preference. I prefer the Xbox 360 controller because it's a very comfortable design and fits lovely in my hands (like ma dyck) and I can use a wireless adapter with it so I don't have to have it plugged into my PC whenever I want to use it.

I use a 360 controller.

It's the best pad around, honestly.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud