Has anyone tried "blackweb" as a brand for peripherals?

OlympicPickle

I bought a cheap mouse from them a while ago and it still works great today, thinking of looking more into their future products. Has anyone had experience with them? Good/bad?

The only problem I seem to have with the mouse is when it neared the end of it's life the battery life got shorter and shorter, but it lasted at least 6 months before that started happening.

They don't use specific model names, so the mouse I currently have is "blackweb Wireless BlueTrace Mouse".

I used to have a blackweb mouse... It was good I guess

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

I used to have a blackweb mouse... It was good I guess

talk about a confidence inspiring quote lol. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

For the record, the battery issue that you experienced is something that happens with all batteries, as they reach the end of their life. It's just the way that rechargeable batteries work. You can never put quite as much energy into them as they started with.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)