i wanna mod

FireofDestruction

so i would like to mod something, but i'm not sure what something simple right now and work up to bigger better things later(in a few months). So what is a kinda simple mods can one do if even anything? just throw some ideas out kinda leaning toward a case mod though after watching some videos on youtube, so hit me with some ideas plz??

so i would like to mod something, but i'm not sure what something simple right now and work up to bigger better things later so what is a kinda simple mod to do if even any thing? just throw some ideas out kinda leaning toward a case mod though after watching some videos on you tube so hit me with some ideas plz??

I guess it kinda depends on what you have experience with.

Do you know how to spray paint? etc.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I also got the urge to mod after building my first full rig (I had fix and changed parts of a computer before but never done a complete build).

My first mod was very small I bought a Cooler Master Eisberg 240 expandable liquid cooler. I got it like for $60 shipped new in ebay, great deal but it didn't fit my Corsair Spec 03, so.... I mod my case I grab a drill a dremel and some other tools. I drilled all the rivets, removed the 5 1/4 drive bays bend and cut some metal and made the radiator fit. You cannot even tell is modded unless you remove the front panel.

I also created a "custom ghetto" air filter with some magnetic strips and some close net fabric from a local store.

Those are my small mods right now what about something like this?

off topic: i read your post title with the voice of Dee Snider. Glorious.

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

I also got the urge to mod after building my first full rig (I had fix and changed parts of a computer before but never done a complete build).

My first mod was very small I bought a Cooler Master Eisberg 240 expandable liquid cooler. I got it like for $60 shipped new in ebay, great deal but it didn't fit my Corsair Spec 03, so.... I mod my case I grab a drill a dremel and some other tools. I drilled all the rivets, removed the 5 1/4 drive bays bend and cut some metal and made the radiator fit. You cannot even tell is modded unless you remove the front panel.

I also created a "custom ghetto" air filter with some magnetic strips and some close net fabric from a local store.

Those are my small mods right now what about something like this?

similar yes the only place i'm missing an air filter is on the bottom front of my case, where i don't have fans:(

so i would like to mod something, but i'm not sure what something simple right now and work up to bigger better things later(in a few months). So what is a kinda simple mods can one do if even anything? just throw some ideas out kinda leaning toward a case mod though after watching some videos on youtube, so hit me with some ideas plz??

Some of the simplest mods are adding vinyl decals getting some sleeved cables which will give the most visual effect, some practical mods are fan filters or changing fans to quieter ones, and vibration mounting things that can cause vibration/noise.

let this thread be revived! so i have an idea...its a little ambiguous but i think i may paint one of my windforce r9 290's with a nice green color(if it turns out well then ill do the other) however it

seems like gigabyte doesn't want you to take off the metal frame because they tucked away the screws really well(was hoping someone else had done it on YT) and then i thought well maybe

i could so a small paint brush and really take my time with it, does anyone suggest against this of like why not to do this, or should i just take the whole thing apart and spray paint it??( trying

to avoid taking it apart this because then i'd have to get some thermal paste although its only a few bucks)

let this thread be revived! so i have an idea...its a little ambiguous but i think i may paint one of my windforce r9 290's with a nice green color(if it turns out well then ill do the other) however it

seems like gigabyte doesn't want you to take off the metal frame because they tucked away the screws really well(was hoping someone else had done it on YT) and then i thought well maybe

i could so a small paint brush and really take my time with it, does anyone suggest against this of like why not to do this, or should i just take the whole thing apart and spray paint it??( trying

to avoid taking it apart this because then i'd have to get some thermal paste although its only a few bucks)

For the Windforce cards I believe you have to remove the entire cooler before the shroud can come off, that true for most cards at least. I would suggest removing the entire shroud since it will making spray paint a lot easier than using a brush.