What should I do?

GuruMeditationError

I've got a community college style night-school class to go to tonight but I'm depressed again and just feel like sleeping.

I've more or less slept all day, and could probably sleep for at least another day.

Should I force myself to go on the off-chance that it'll make me feel better, or should I just collapse in a heap and pull the covers over my head?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I've got a community college style night-school class to go to tonight but I'm depressed again and just feel like sleeping.

I've more or less slept all day, and could probably sleep for at least another day.

Should I force myself to go on the off-chance that it'll make me feel better, or should I just collapse in a heap and pull the covers over my head?

It'll be alright, go to class tonight. 

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

I want to want to go, I just don't know how to make myself want to. 

Edit: I feel like the sensible thing to do is just get more sleep but I'm worried I'll never get back to it. Also worried that it might be what's causing me the depression.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I want to want to go, I just don't know how to make myself want to. 

Think about a gtx 980 while you are there 

How dreamy :)

It's Clothes Making all over again. What's so weird about me being interested in clothes?

Edit: I think I'll sleep until seven then see how I feel :0/

Try to think good thoughts, like oh boy GTA 5 came out on PC, those fan gays will learn PC is master. Or, think of your gf (if you have one) or your dream girl and being with her and such. that helps me a lot! Just good thoughts is like the best way to go about things.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.