Linus would be so mad!

JakubOCD

I just had to use the DVD that came with my mobo to install the drivers because I did a reformat and I can't connect to the Internet because Windows 7 is missing the proper network drivers.

:O HOW DARE YOU 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Just use it for the network drivers then :D

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

WHY ! lol, 

It isn't a problem for me I have 6 other computers in my house lol plus windows picked my NIC up right away

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I just had to use the DVD that came with my mobo to install the drivers because I did a reformat and I can't connect to the Internet because Windows 7 is missing the proper network drivers.

Considering you have no choice and sure he'll forgive you but once connected remember to get the latest ones :)

I had to do the same lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Yeah it is useful for the internet drivers, but once you have internet, downloading the latest is a must.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I was worried where that DVD was, I just kind of threw it off to the side. No worries now, I'm just starting to download the latest off the asus site.

Those DVDs are really helpful when you have to install ethernet or wireless drivers. I can update them when I can access the internet.

Trying to download drivers off the internet it pretty hard when you can't access it.

Download the latest drivers and burn them onto a disk

but then in a few weeks of months they'll no longer be the latest...

You should back up any drivers that require internet connection to download for next time.

Sarah Jessica Parker

but then in a few weeks of months they'll no longer be the latest...

Then make sure you buy something really old, so that it will never have driver updates.

Just use it for the network drivers then :D

This is the ONLY time I ever justify using the mobo driver discs

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE