Have internet connection, but nothing in working as it should.

theking

Hi.

My problem is that everything based on internet is either slow or is acting weird. An example is steam, origin and LoL launcher, i can't log in to them but i do have a stable internet connection. Loading webpages does also seem to be a bit slower. Programs such as popcorntime doesn't load movies and youtube has occasional crashes.

Ty in advance.

Intel Core i5 4670K | Sapphire R9 290 | Define R4 | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | 8Gb Ballistix | Corsair RM650 | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Would love to be the owner of the: nAMDvidia Titation 3000 ultra-xt Platinum Edition :D

For what i know, not that i know too much about internet but i do know ive had those days, where my wifi just takes a poop and everything runs slow. Luckily it all goes all away the next day, back to the norm. 

best of luck :)

- ethan

For what i know, not that i know too much about internet but i do know ive had those days, where my wifi just takes a poop and everything runs slow. Luckily it all goes all away the next day, back to the norm. 

best of luck :)

- ethan

Yeah maybe, but alot of sites (forgot to mention) do actually work normally, so i don't think that there is something wrong with my connection. thanks

Intel Core i5 4670K | Sapphire R9 290 | Define R4 | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | 8Gb Ballistix | Corsair RM650 | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Would love to be the owner of the: nAMDvidia Titation 3000 ultra-xt Platinum Edition :D

Try restarting your router. Are you using wifi or Ethernet? 

Have done it once already, but i'll try it again. Im on ethernet. 

ty

Yeah maybe, but alot of sites (forgot to mention) do actually work normally, so i don't think that there is something wrong with my connection. thanks

ok no problem, here to help! Good luck!

ok no problem, here to help! Good luck!

It really could be a bunch of issues ranging from your side of things to your ISP's side. 

Try renewing your IP, your router might be routing incorrectly, but I doubt it. 

http://www.ehow.com/how_2081578_renew-computers-ip-address.html

Rebooting the router kinda worked, some things are noticeably better but some are not, ill try cahnging the ip. Thanks :D my internet is so funny

This forum has really improved since my last visit, nice to see :D