Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer leaked

Bouzoo

Is Batman the terminator now?  ;)

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

As trailers goes it was lame, the new Star wars one looks more promising tho, might even get it it on Blu Ray next year.

Cry Havoc!

Is Batman the terminator now?  ;)

In Dark Knight Returns he had a mech exoskeleton to fight Superman. Maybe they do something creative with Kryptonite (put an altered form of it in the water supply or some such thing).

Edit: and in the games he basically is a physics defying terminator (as every character seems to be these days. For instance, how does Lara Croft pull a metal grating out of a concrete wall? By attaching a small motor to her grapple, and presumably with magic traction shoes (or spikes that shoot out of the bottom of her robot terminator feet to anchor her to the ground, like Batman.)) :0/

One of the only four Batman comics I've ever read but...for what it's worth...

It looks like it could be very Watchman-like (again, b4...one of the few comic books I've read) looking at the social impact Superman might have on the world. Seems they're making superman a little more edgy?

I guess "Sons of Superman" would probably been more likely than "Sons of Batman" but they would basically be a religious cult that adjusted themselves to all things "Son of Jor-El".

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I thought that was pretty awesome.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

As trailers goes it was lame, the new Star wars one looks more promising tho, might even get it it on Blu Ray next year.

I didnt think the new start wars was that great. It makes it look like it all about that one single storm trooper which I really hope its not. Seeing Han Solo and the new sith dude was pretty cool tho.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

So they changed the title to Batman vs Superman now or is that just because the video is in another language?

As trailers goes it was lame, the new Star wars one looks more promising tho

Star Wars has a very rich lore, and they managed to bring out in the new teaser and get an emotional reaction from the audience.

DC also has a very rich lore. But they did not attempt to utilize it the trailer; maybe that's why it didn't work as well. They were more focused on conveying the basis of the plot; mistrust for superman.

im confused first they are friends then they are enemies then friends again and now enemies again come on Capcom choose one or the other

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com