The Best UltraThin Gaming Laptop?!

MessyGK

Need a university grade laptop that is compact and easily transported! Temperatures and Noise are the only thing that worry me with these laptops and I'd really prefer to get the one with the lowest noise level and coolest temps (If that's even feasible for this type of laptop).

I'm not an Ultra Settings Gamer, I just like to have playable settings and very high fps (@least 60) on 1080p.

CyberPower Fangbook Edge (1920x1080):

Pros:

Baller Specs

Based off MSI GS60 (Everything is the same with the exception of some customizable hardware)

Not sure about cooling but if it was anything similar to GS60, cooling should be great as well

Good Screen for its type?

Great Keyboard if similar to GS60

Cons:

I don't know too much Cyberpower quality off the bat and how the upgraded components will stay cool and maintain quality over time.

No VGA input for possible presentations on projectors (not a big deal)

Gigabyte P34w:

Pros:

Ballers Specs as Well, not as good as Fangbook Edge, but close enough

Super Super Thin

14" is actually what I prefer, making it super portable for University movement

VGA input for possibly presentations on projectors (not a big deal)

Cons:

Heard the fans are pretty freakin loud, even at idle.

Thermal Throttling sometimes happens under load.

Apparent Screen Backlight Issues for an IPS

OK Keyboard, Linus complained of flex, but P34G didn't have any flex, so may have been his flawed test model 

Asus G751JT (Not too thin, but great performance):

Pros:

Baller Specs

Awesome IPS

Good Keyboard

Excellent Cooling

Cons:

Pretty Thick, not Ideal for college

Lots of Asus Bloatware Keys and Such, I could use a good keyboard

Thoughts?

Why not just get the MSI GS60 as is and not from cyberpower

Also take a look into the Clevo P651SE

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

how about the blade?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Blade is way too expensive for the other laptops in its class. GS60 lacks a 970m at the price. Clevo P651SE interests me, but I can't seem to find a link for pricing.

"I want a super thin gaming laptop"
"Oh, I also want it to be very cool"
"Also, I don't want the fans to spin up at all; I want the notebook to be quiet"

Do you also want 10 hours of battery life while gaming? Because you're asking for polar opposites, might as well throw that impossibility in the mix.

If you want a Clevo here you go

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8651-clevo-p650se-p-7690.html?wconfigure=yes

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

"I want a super thin gaming laptop"

"Oh, I also want it to be very cool"

"Also, I don't want the fans to spin up at all; I want the notebook to be quiet"

Do you also want 10 hours of battery life while gaming? Because you're asking for polar opposites, might as well throw that impossibility in the mix.

If you want a Clevo here you go

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8651-clevo-p650se-p-7690.html?wconfigure=yes

I'm not trying to get my cake and eat it too, I just want to know which out of the three provides the least compromises.

All these laptops are awesome in their categories, I just want to know which one would probably handle cooling best out of all.

The Clevo looks awesome to me, it will probably be the one I go with.

Good battery

Performance

Good thermals

Silence

Nice quality

Low price

Pick one of each category, you can't get everything

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

So I guess the decision is really between the NP8651 (The Clevo) or the P34w

I'm leaning heavily toward the Clevo, but I really want to see some more on reviews on the way for the P34w, since there isn't a huge amount out there on it.

What do you guys think? Damn that Clevo is nice, thank you for recommending it.

So I guess the decision is really between the NP8651 (The Clevo) or the P34w

I'm leaning heavily toward the Clevo, but I really want to see some more on reviews on the way for the P34w, since there isn't a huge amount out there on it.

What do you guys think? Damn that Clevo is nice, thank you for recommending it.

The P650SE is by and large the better machine. There's no contest, except for size, but the P34w V3 manages to throttle a 970M (read: runs COLD) by just gaming with a demanding enough game, so... yeah.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

You just listed a bunch of clevo rebranders... xD

a couple...not all

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

a couple...not all

I meant that every manufacturer you linked uses clevos. It's generally a "pick your poison" as they're all going to be the same hardware, really.

Actually I take it back I can't even tell what maingear are using and I don't feel bothered to go hunt it. I know all the others rebrand clevo for certain.