PLEASE HELP ME, IM SO SCARED I'M USING ALL CAPS

SanJoseSharks

PLEASE, I bought a LG G2 F320S off eBay and as soon as I got it I knew something was up, first of all, the onscreen buttons were nowhere to be found and when I went into settings to enable them the front touch buttons was nowhere to be found. As I use the phone more and more I'm starting to think the damn thing is fake.

The things that are suspicious

1. The phone came rooted (the store on eBay supposedly sells "phones used as display phones in retail stores" those sure as hell won't be rooted.

2. It has the Lamhaong ROM flashed on to it even though I was assured the phone was being shipped in original retail condition

3.THERE'S NO DAMN DISPLAY BUTTONS, or an option in settings (for those of you who don't know, the LG G2 doesn't have any capacitive touch buttons, only system buttons, a quick google search of the G2 will show you that.)

4.There's no way to add the display buttons, when I open an app I have to restart the phone just to exit the app because I have no home, or back buttons.

5.There are several themes already loaded on to it 3 in fact, "LG" "zlhlmios" and "Blue" and these actually change the look of the apps etc. 

6.the phone is kind of laggy for a phone on the first day

7.It didn't come with any Korean Telecom bloatware

Now, I didn't come here just to warn you guys about buying from eBay. I actually came to get help. I'm going to confront the seller but I need concrete evidence before I proceed. I was hoping someone could prescribe me an app that can actually go deep and give me a list of the hardware in the phone, I'm assuming if it's a knockoff it won't actually have a snapdragon 800 cpu or an Adreno 330 graphics chip in it, so that would really help my case. And any other ideas on how to prove it's fake so I can compile together a case to make to eBay's legal team. (such as things to check in the software etc, or how to remove a ROM and return to the original if that's possible)

Thanks boys and girls

PS: If you have any questions that might help you better help me PLEASE ASK!

PLEASE, I bought a LG G2 F320S off eBay and as soon as I got it I knew something was up, first of all, the onscreen buttons were nowhere to be found and when I went into settings to enable them the front touch buttons was nowhere to be found. As I use the phone more and more I'm starting to think the damn thing is fake.

The things that are suspicious

1. The phone came rooted (the store on eBay supposedly sells "phones used as display phones in retail stores" those sure as hell won't be rooted.

2. It has the Lamhaong ROM flashed on to it even though I was assured the phone was being shipped in original retail condition

3.THERE'S NO DAMN DISPLAY BUTTONS, or an option in settings (for those of you who don't know, the LG G2 doesn't have any capacitive touch buttons, only system buttons, a quick google search of the G2 will show you that.)

4.There's no way to add the display buttons, when I open an app I have to restart the phone just to exit the app because I have no home, or back buttons.

5.There are several themes already loaded on to it 3 in fact, "LG" "zlhlmios" and "Blue" and these actually change the look of the apps etc. 

6.the phone is kind of laggy for a phone on the first day

7.It didn't come with any Korean Telecom bloatware

Now, I didn't come here just to warn you guys about buying from eBay. I actually came to get help. I'm going to confront the seller but I need concrete evidence before I proceed. I was hoping someone could prescribe me an app that can actually go deep and give me a list of the hardware in the phone, I'm assuming if it's a knockoff it won't actually have a snapdragon 800 cpu or an Adreno 330 graphics chip in it, so that would really help my case. And any other ideas on how to prove it's fake so I can compile together a case to make to eBay's legal team. (such as things to check in the software etc, or how to remove a ROM and return to the original if that's possible)

Thanks boys and girls

PS: If you have any questions that might help you better help me PLEASE ASK!

It sure as hell sounds like it's a fake unfortunately. :wacko:

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

CPU-Z? You can download it on play store, it shows you the specs of the whole phone, CPU, GPU, Ram, Storage, Battery, Screen(size,resolution, ppi), android version, model number, etc.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

It might be fake but it also might be the real deal it's just a bricked phone.

I though of that once to sell my old s3 that just got bricked but I'm a good person so no.

Might be fake but most likely bricked.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

If you can, try and download a custom android launcher (when i installed nova launcher i had to add the app drawer ), that way you should be able to get at least some form of system buttons to show up. here are some recommended by tech radar http://www.techradar.com/us/news/software/operating-systems/10-best-android-launchers-amazing-ways-to-supercharge-your-phone-1231553

Corsair Obsidan 750D - ASUS Crosshair V Formula - AMD FX-8350 (stock) - Sapphire R9 290 Tri-x  Ghz OC 4GB - Samsung 840 EVO 256GB (OS) - many other drives (11TB total) - 23" hp LV2311 (main) + 2x 23" ASUS PA233QR (peripheral) monitors - CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate (cherry browns) - Razer Naga 2014

CPUZ can show what specs is in the phone. If it is real, then simply pulling up the specs online, then running the app, both should give the same info, or match. If they don't, it's fake.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

Can anyone help me with anymore advice?

Do not do anything to the phone, like download anything, try and reset it, or anything. He can use that against you just so he can keep his money. Also, i suggested something above.

P.S. by download anything, I mean custom launchers, rootkit removers, games, etc. The need things like CPUZ, and stuff you should.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

The phone has stopped responding, it does not turn on anymore. The notification light blinks red. Any other advice? I took a lot of photos before the phone died, I also have every email the seller ever sent to me.

The phone has stopped responding, it does not turn on anymore. The notification light blinks red. Any other advice? I took a lot of photos before the phone died, I also have every email the seller ever sent to me.

It needs charged. Charge it, then do what I suggested. See you in 4 hours ^_^ (thats how long it will take)

so after several hours of charging, I turn the phone on and it has less than 5% battery. Any ideas on why that happened?

so after several hours of charging, I turn the phone on and it has less than 5% battery. Any ideas on why that happened?

How much did you pay for it?

I'm interested in seeing the eBay description.

You can get your money back on that alone; The battery is dead. 

CPUz will tell you if it's real, but my guess is that it's either fake, or someone fucked it up.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Some friends told me to open a paypal dispute any advice on if that's a smart decision?

Some friends told me to open a paypal dispute any advice on if that's a smart decision?

yes Paypal will refund your the amount you paid

Paypal will chase at the seller for the refund.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Yes. Very smart.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!