World Wide GTA V £10 Off.

SeriouslyMikey

So, I've been looking around for a cheaper GTA V in the hope that it will stay this price in a few weeks to come when I come to buy the game myself, and I stumbled on Digikeys.co.uk's listing of the game. 

If you haven't picked the game up yet or plan to in the near future, here's where you can save some cash. 

http://www.digikeys.co.uk/p/8932120/grand-theft-auto-v5-pc-cd-key.html

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Is this a legit site? I have had bad experiences with websites like this before....soooooo

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

greenmangaming is 46.99 i order bf and other games fine

Is this a legit site? I have had bad experiences with websites like this before....soooooo

It's a real site, yes. I've purchased two games from there before. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

greenmangaming is 46.99 i order bf and other games fine

GMG is legit, got GTA Complete pack and activated on steam recently

Finally got PS4 Pro

Not on Steam ?

You'd put the code they give you into the Redeem Code on Steam. 

In my country, gta v only cost for 40 USD on steam with no region locking :) Mortal kombat X for 28 USD

You'd put the code they give you into the Redeem Code on Steam. 

This most likely isn't a Steam key, but rather a Social Club key.

A yes, doing a little more digging, the CD key doesn't activate on Steam. 

Still a decent price. 

What's the difference? I think you should still be able to add the game on steam without an issue.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

A yes, doing a little more digging, the CD key doesn't activate on Steam. 

Still a decent price. 

Yeah that's what I meant.

What's the difference? I think you should still be able to add the game on steam without an issue.

You can probably add the game as an application, but you will not be able to add the CD-key.

Damn you guys for making me buy the stupid game from that site and now I didn't get the stupid key......."instant key" my a**

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Damn you guys for making me buy the stupid game from that site and now I didn't get the stupid key......."instant key" my a**

I was about to buy this and tell my friends to get it there for a discount. Update us if anything changes please!

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

I was about to buy this and tell my friends to get it there for a discount. Update us if anything changes please!

That`s the only reason I posted this for. To keep people form buying until I know they are ok or not.

Just got my money back, which is good of course, but I got no mail concerning why it didn't work.

Also on their homepage you can still "pre-order".

I doubt this deal is still active.

Don't buy shit from digikeys lol

This is one of those sites that probably gets their keys from cheaper regions and such. Weren't they even one of the sellers of the Sniper Elite 2 keys that got revoked due to them being stolen?

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Just got my money back, which is good of course, but I got no mail concerning why it didn't work.

Also on their homepage you can still "pre-order".

I doubt this deal is still active.

Don't buy shit from digikeys lol

This is one of those sites that probably gets their keys from cheaper regions and such. Weren't they even one of the sellers of the Sniper Elite 2 keys that got revoked due to them being stolen?

A really simple Bing search (yeah I prefer bing over google) of that website will bring you to this thread. http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/qB3Ys/digikeyscouk-legit

A really simple Bing search (yeah I prefer bing over google) of that website will bring you to this thread. http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/qB3Ys/digikeyscouk-legit

Well apparently there is so much crap on the internet that I decided to trust this forum. Even those sites where they talk about trsutworthy or not are filled with stupid comments.

And as somebody above posted they were fine buying there and I used PayPal for safety, I thought :"why not?"

Well lesson learned.

I guess no GTA V till prices drop naturally.

Well apparently there is so much crap on the internet that I decided to trust this forum. Even those sites where they talk about trsutworthy or not are filled with stupid comments.

And as somebody above posted they were fine buying there and I used PayPal for safety, I thought :"why not?"

Well lesson learned.

I guess no GTA V till prices drop naturally.

I'm glad you learned your lesson. This kind of thing can be a hit or miss really. I'm waiting for a price drop too myself. I don't mind waiting because I've already finished playing it on the ps3 a year ago anyway. 

In my country, gta v only cost for 40 USD on steam with no region locking  :) Mortal kombat X for 28 USD

What country is that?

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I bought it off GMG for £10 off when I pre ordered. 
It's wasn't a steam key, but a social club one, but i dont mind. I even got on the day when pre load was rolled out.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack.