FPS Counter.

Nosfy

Hey guys.

Is there a tool of some kind I can download that will show me FPS over a game I am playing. Like top right corner or something?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Hey guys.

Is there a tool of some kind I can download that will show me FPS over a game I am playing. Like top right corner or something?

See above.

Fraps.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

See above.

Fraps.

Faster than googling. Cheers guys.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Remember to put hotkeys on your fraps, makes monitoring a lot easier if you're playing simultaneously. 

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

FRAPS is really the only good option, especially if you aren't playing Steam games. Otherwise I would suggest the FPS counter inside the client.

Steam beta has a fps counter.

It does, and comes in handy on Linux! :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

You could you the one built into Geforce Experience.

Steam has one, but if you want a better one get fraps, it is free and amazing

OLD-SCHOOL - Intel Pentium 4 SL6WF with HYPERTHREADING! - ACER 651M03-6L Mobo - Saphire R9600 PRO 256mb AGP Card - 2gb DDR - 40gb IDE HDD - 430w PSU

FRAPS is really the only good option, especially if you aren't playing Steam games. Otherwise I would suggest the FPS counter inside the client.

It does, and comes in handy on Linux! :D

I think I will just download FRAPS later when I get home. I play both Steam and non Steam games.

How accurate is FRAPS?

I think I will just download FRAPS later when I get home. I play both Steam and non Steam games.

How accurate is FRAPS?

Well, I haven't really tried anything else but I have compared its results to the embedded fps counter in America's Army and they were identical. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Steam beta has a fps counter.

Is there something similar but for GPU temps?

*Edit

I mean something that doesn't just run in the background.

*Edit

it would have to run in the background. You mean only runs like doesn't record? Afterburner and gpuz are the only ones i use. Not background you would want a oscilloscope and to connect to your gpu and get the read outs from the scope, $$$

*Edit

Do you mean as an OSD? Like this?

post-56584-0-88309500-1429031259_thumb.j

If so you want MSI afterburner. (But this requires a background program, MSI afterburner & Raviva statistics, to run, no other way around this)