Z97 Stinger VS Maximus VII Impact

I'm starting a new watercooled mini-ITX Build in the EVGA Hadron Hydro. And now my question is which of these mainboards I should use, I've read a lot of reviews and overall they seem pretty equal BUT there are a few reviews where the Z97 Stinger failed (corrupted BIOS, slow response, instability etc.). I would favour the Z97 Stinger since I want to stick to one brand and the Hadron Hydro would look better with all parts beeing from EVGA. Since I'll be OC'ing I would also like to hear some feedback from people who are using these boards. 

Thanks

I would go with the Maximus 7 Impact, judging by the pictures, the Impact seems to have a beefier power phase delivery system. So I would go with the Maximus 7 Impact.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I would go with the Maximus 7 Impact, judging by the pictures, the Impact seems to have a beefier power phase delivery system. So I would go with the Maximus 7 Impact.

Ok, thanks for your answer :)