Boarding school?

Goussy

Opinions or experiences would help

basically what he said

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

Probably just a way to get "bad" kids out of thier hair and to have more uninterrupted sex

Went to a boarding school can verify this is true. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

they are a big no no

I dont know as single person that said it was a good experience 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Probably just a way to get "bad" kids out of thier hair and to have more uninterrupted sex

haha but what do you mean by thier hair?

haha but what do you mean by thier hair?

Its an expression lol meaning like out of the way, not around to annoy them.

Are you going or sending? 

;0)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

It's an expression

Its an expression lol meaning like out of the way, not around to annoy them.

I've never heard that before. :)

Are you going or sending? 

;0)

was thinking if it would be a good option for me.

I've always thought they were a stupid idea.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

There should be motherboarding schools.

was thinking if it would be a good option for me.

What did your parents say? Did they suggest it? :curious:

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

What did your parents say? Did they suggest it? :curious:

i haven't told them anything I was just think about it last night, in the long run I don't think it is a worthy decision.

i haven't told them anything I was just think about it last night, in the long run I don't think it is a worthy decision.

I always thought it was a status thing? 

I'm not sure if there's actually an inherent benefit to it but it's not something I know a lot about. :0/

Well from how I see it now is that it is harder to succeed that since they are expected so highly of since there is a higher standard for them. Even though I go to one of the best public schools in the country.

Well from how I see it now is that it is harder to succeed that since they are expected so highly of since there is a higher standard for them. Even though I go to one of the best public schools in the country.

I guess it might just come down to the idea of a "bad degree" from a "good university" being better than a "good degree" from a "bad university". Plus different schools will give you the opportunity to network with different kinds of people. :0/

I'd miss my son if he went to a boarding school. Given only two choices, I'd rather him go to a private school. I like being a parent. If he was living some where else, I wouldn't be parenting very much.

In what country do you live?

I'd miss my son if he went to a boarding school. Given only two choices, I'd rather him go to a private school. I like being a parent. If he was living some where else, I wouldn't be parenting very much.

In what country do you live?

'Murica

We still have boarding schools here? :P

yes, there are many here for college prep and thauruputical purposes.

yes, there are many here for college prep and thauruputical purposes.

Shows what I know!  

My kid goes to public school (so did I).  We had him at Harmony charter school for the second half of 5th grade a while back, but it was awful and he hated it.  He went back to regular public middle school after that and everything went back to normal. 

Shows what I know!  

My kid goes to public school (so did I).  We had him at Harmony charter school for the second half of 5th grade a while back, but it was awful and he hated it.  He went back to regular public middle school after that and everything went back to normal.

college prep school are there to make sure your child/you get into college. But it's a waste since tuition is so much.