Best Headphones for around $100

I'm looking for the best headphones I can get for around $100.

I haven't tried any 'Audiophile' headphones and I'm not much of a 'Audiophile' either but I would still like some headphones which aren't a bassy mess.

Location, to be short and simple, the U.S.

Kingston HyperX Cloud II

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

Kingston HyperX Cloud II

I would really allocate more money to the headphones themselves rather than the microphone.

How does it sound like? How does the microphone sound like?

Philips SHP9500 is a good entry-level audiopeel can, or so I'm told.

There're Open-Headphones, I live with my parents and like to sit in the living room so they may hear the sound coming from the headphones.

Is Double Posting allowed by the way?

I would really allocate more money to the headphones themselves rather than the microphone.

How does it sound like? How does the microphone sound like?

They are basiclly the best BEST heaphone for $80.It sounds like every other headphone out there in the world.

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

They are basiclly the best BEST heaphone for $80.It sounds like every other headphone out there in the world.

Let's not get carried away.

There're Open-Headphones, I live with my parents and like to sit in the living room so they may hear the sound coming from the headphones.

Is Double Posting allowed by the way?

Check the CoC, I've never been warned for it.

For closed headphones, maybe the Audio Technica M40x.

Let's not get carried away.

Check the CoC, I've never been warned for it.

For closed headphones, maybe the Audio Technica M40x.

Really considering the Audio-Technica ATH M40x, how do they sound? Do they sound like the higher priced Audio-Technica ATH M50x?

Really considering the Audio-Technica ATH M40x, how do they sound? Do they sound like the higher priced Audio-Technica ATH M50x?

Reliable reports are that they are very similar, especially considering the price difference.

Reliable reports are that they are very similar, especially considering the price difference.

Actually just tried the m40x and owned the m50s so I can confirm that

First, the hyperx is a headset and not a headphone. Yes the mic can be taken off but it's still a headset. Second, no it does not sound like every other headphone out there. That is physically impossible.