Screwed with Nvidia cards....

Basicly, you're screwed. If you bought the gtx 660ti, 670, 680, 770 or 780 GPU early, as i said you're screwed because you completly missed a chance for a free game.

What is this all about?

People that buy gpu's above after 8/23/2013 will get a free NEW splinter cell game: Blacklist.

There are some trailers but my laptop is too slow for viewing them. :(

Not a big deal

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

i wouldnt care since i never liked the splinter cell games 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

They might be doing this because AMD is getting ready to release their 9000 series on October as well as refreshing their never settle bundle. So that way they wont loose costumers. 

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

660 and 760 is also going to be bundled with that game.

And we care because? Splinter Cell games are boaring anyway.

They might be doing this because AMD is getting ready to release their 9000 series on October as well as refreshing their never settle bundle. So that way they wont loose costumers. 

I heard 9970 will have 4096 stream processors, now that is a monster and ill maybe wait for it, we will see :)

Ok people, if you don't like the game you don't need to leave comments: "This shit is boring" or something like that, if you don't like it: DON'T COMMENT. This post was started only for news and info purposes only.

well amd is getting new bundles also. with newest games.

I heard 9970 will have 4096 stream processors, now that is a monster and ill maybe wait for it, we will see :)

Yup me too. I'm stuck in the middle of either buying the Asus gtx 780 DCUII or waiting for the 9970. I've always used Nvidia GPU's so I decided I might give AMD a try. I use AMD CPU'S and I really like them.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Ok people, if you don't like the game you don't need to leave comments: "This shit is boring" or something like that, if you don't like it: DON'T COMMENT. This post was started only for news and info purposes only.

it doesnt mean we cant write our thoughts so...

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

it doesnt mean we cant write our thoughts so...

It means you don't have to write those kind of comments because there are some people that like this game too and this way we could even stop arguing between fans and haters.

Yup me too. I'm stuck in the middle of either buying the Asus gtx 780 DCUII or waiting for the 9970. I've always used Nvidia GPU's so I decided I might give AMD a try. I use AMD CPU'S and I really like them.

Giv'em a try, 780 won't beat 9970 for sure and i think they will add some kind of turbo boost to their cards too so it is going to be even better, and we know a fact that you can fry things on nvidia, just heard of it :D But yeah wait till they are out and give them a try, I'm very convinced they are good too

I was supposed to get a free copy of Borderlands 2 with my 660 Ti, but I never did receive it. I ended up buying Borderlands 2 & Guild Wars 2 as my first games for the new build (new last September). I got screwed not because I never received the free game, but because just a few months later they came out with the 760 which is faster in most games & cheaper. :(  But I guess that's to be expected building a new system these days, still sucks tho.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Meh.not really a game that anyone was looking forward to. It'll be $15 on steam in a couple months. 

To tell you the truth, all Tom Clancy games are pretty s**t. I'm surprised that they still make them. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

It means you don't have to write those kind of comments because there are some people that like this game too and this way we could even stop arguing between fans and haters.

i just stated that i couldnt care less if i bought a 780 before they gave me this bundle because i dont like splinter cell which part of this message hating nvidia?

Meh.not really a game that anyone was looking forward to. It'll be $15 on steam in a couple months 

Sad to say that is probably true.

Spoiler

-

i just stated that i couldnt care less if i bought a 780 before they gave me this bundle because i dont like splinter cell which part of this message hating nvidia?

It isn't about hating nvidia, it is about posting stupid hater like comments about splinter cell, if you don't like it, well why are you here?

It isn't about hating nvidia, it is about posting stupid hater like comments about splinter cell, if you don't like it, well why are you here?

i have a right to write my expressions ,if you cant handle others comments you dont have to agree with them 

i have a right to write my expressions ,if you cant handle others comments you dont have to agree with them 

You have right to write expressions, not stupid comment that are about hating on the game, if you don't like it, it isn't post for you, than you should get out: "MY SUGGESTION"

Duh.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Am i the only one that seems to think this thread was meant to hate on Nvidia and not really to talk about the fact that they will be doing a promotion. To me its like anything else that has to do with anything going on sale. Do you really buy something and say they screwed you 2 months later when it goes on sale? I know i sure don't but it is nice to see them giving away games maybe it will make up for the price of the cards seeming to cost more even though they maybe better cards.

I got metro last light with mine

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

lol. Have had my cards for over a year. Not too concerned about a silly title.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595