Estimate benchmark tool?

guitarboy012001

so if someone were for example building a pc and wanted to know an estimate on the performance of that PC's combined parts for certain games, is there a program out there that would do that? 

:)

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

so if someone were for example building a pc and wanted to know an estimate on the performance of that PC's combined parts for certain games, is there a program out there that would do that? 

:)

3dmark has the ability to build a virtual PC and it gives you a realistic score that you can compare to your current system or other systems. 

it's on their website. 

Passmark has different benchmarks done to GPU, CPU, RAM etc. on their site. Not really same as gaming performance but you can compare products that way.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'm not sure if you're asking the performance interms of game or professional rendering software such as maxwell or maya. But if it were Professional rendering, usually they come with a benchmark tester themselves; such as Maxwell.