is this $2000 build good?

If you don't put an SSD in a 2k build i'll cry..

It will work but i would choose another PSU with 80+gold and maybe a ssd and for 100$ you could buy a Corsir h100i that will cool a lot better

For 2K I'd put in a better PSU and at least a boot SSD.

Case: HAF XBCPU: 4690kCPU Cooler: NH D15Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 | RAM: Hyper X FuryVideo Card: G1 Gaming 970SSD: 850 EVO |  PSU: Supernova 550 G2 | 

Half the budget spent on the gpu is not a balanced build.

I was thinking of making a 2000 euro X99 build myself, but I couldn't live with myself for buying unreliable stuff. I don't know but you're getting a 5820K and a Titan X but you're getting a super budget PSU? Also, the advantages on an X99 motherboard are that you can make use of M.2 and Sata express. You aren't even putting an SSD in your system...

Also, I would only take a Titan X if you get decent/maxed out specs on your other components. It's like putting a Volkswagen Beetle engine in a Ferrari isn't it?

What resolution are you playing at because at 1080p, a 970 is enough.

My uncle has a 4k LG tv so ehhhhhhh hes going to use that as a monitor

I was thinking of making a 2000 euro X99 build myself, but I couldn't live with myself for buying unreliable stuff. I don't know but you're getting a 5820K and a Titan X but you're getting a super budget PSU? Also, the advantages on an X99 motherboard are that you can make use of M.2 and Sata express. You aren't even putting an SSD in your system...

Also, I would only take a Titan X if you get decent/maxed out specs on your other components. It's like putting a Volkswagen Beetle engine in a Ferrari isn't it?

Sorry guys i dont like SSD..... (HATERS GONNA HATE) but this build would do for your 2000 euro build and id you dont like a psu then just replace it

And oh yeah its like putting a small fuel tank and a bad quality gas on a drag racer car

My uncle has a 4k LG tv so ehhhhhhh hes going to use that as a monitortis. 

GTX 980 SLI would be better or getting 2 used gtx 780. Much better bang for the buck and drop down to an i5 or i7 on LGA1150. No need for X99. Then add in a better case and a 512GB ssd. Not sure why you don't like SSDs but they are the most important improvement in PCs since dual cores came out. Linus said that in a video those are not my words. 

And oh yeah its like putting a small fuel tank and a bad quality gas on a drag racer car

You realize the SSD is used as a boot device and not for main storage, right?  You would still have a 1+TB HDD for storing games and other files on.

Case: HAF XBCPU: 4690kCPU Cooler: NH D15Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 | RAM: Hyper X FuryVideo Card: G1 Gaming 970SSD: 850 EVO |  PSU: Supernova 550 G2 |