Samsung galaxy s4 firmware

harbo99

Hi! i recently bricked my phone, when a cyanogenmod install went wrong. I maneged however to rescue my phone, with a clean install of touchwiz. Now my problem is that the version i have (Sweden Vds) is not getting the lollipop update. My question is: what firmware and from which countries will work on my danish s4?

I have found the different ones i can use from sammobile: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/GT-I9505/ 

I just don't know which ones will work with my cellular provider here in Denmark... 

pls. help 

Hi! i recently bricked my phone, when a cyanogenmod install went wrong. I maneged however to rescue my phone, with a clean install of touchwiz. Now my problem is that the version i have (Sweden Vds) is not getting the lollipop update. My question is: what firmware and from which countries will work on my danish s4?

I just don't know which ones will work with my cellular provider here in Denmark... 

If the S4 itself is from Sweden VDS then use Sweden VDS stock ROM.

Select Sweden VDS from the left drop-down menu, and just select the newest one, which is 2015/12/30 Android 4.4.2

"Rawr XD"

The phone is not from sweden but from denmark, but after i bricked my phone there was not a ROM for Denmark, so i went with Sweden, as it is close to denmark, that ROM however is not reciving android 5.0.1, so i would like to install one of the ROMS that have 5.0.1.

I just wonder if they would work with cellular service here in denmark...

for exampel if i installed the ROM from Spain, would it work in Denmark