Windows 10.1 planned for 2016

GoodBytes

10 isn't even out and they're already talking about 10.1?? unbelieveable.

It's just updates...

I say like the others have mentioned is Windows 10.1 is going to be the same thing they did with Windows 8 then they update to 8.1..

Sucks as in buggy or sucks as in you do not like the design decisions?

I've been test running the tech preview, and I must say I love it. There are bugs, yes, but if everything I see is fixed and working, I do not see why it's a bad thing. Definitely better than Windows 8(.1), and make Windows 7 looks dated.

Sucks in every way,will be better than windows8.1 after they polish it in .1 update, but they arent evolving windows which pisses me off.Theres so many silly features that should already be in windows like tabbed browsing and full windows dark theme not just the tab at the top,even our silly phones have better UI..

Thing is i will get it for free,and since i game i must have DX12,so -> W10 is a must.Until final version our opinions dont mean much i guess,but if this is how final version will be i will have some headaches with W10.Especially that useless start menu and not so usefull notification center + mixed old/modern menus and such,with the modern ones missing features.Take windows update for example,the old interface was removed and now its modern,but it lacks features all you can do is preview what updates you will install but no more check boxes no more information about those updates.Ive seen this in other parts of W10 where old menus are put into the modern but with striped features/options/checkboxes that will drive me nuts when i will be forced to search for registry tweaks when i want to change something if they do that to more menus.

Looks like Microsoft try to release a new OS each year, like game dev do.