Prodigy windowed and H60

Go to solution Solved by _ASSASSIN_,

where should I put it? In the top or the back? And isn't pull where you have the radiator pinned between the case wall and the fan and the fan is drawing air into the case? Sorry but I'm a noob at watercooling.

where the top exhaust is on the back where the motherboard is.

Pull is pulling air through the radiator rather than push which pushes air into the radiator

So, I'm planning on getting the new windowed green BItfenix Prodigy. I will probably be using all of the fans that come with the case, except I will be switching out one of them for the H60's stock fan. I will be using a reference EVGA card and the windowed side panel, so the air holes for the gpu will not be there, so I have to draw air from the front of the case. I want to know where the optimal place for the H60's fan should go and in what configuration (push/pull). Any suggestions will help.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

go with pull, same preformance, not as much dust.
also, I'm very sure you can pull enough air to cool your stuff

go with pull, same preformance, not as much dust.

also, I'm very sure you can pull enough air to cool your stuff

where should I put it? In the top or the back? And isn't pull where you have the radiator pinned between the case wall and the fan and the fan is drawing air into the case? Sorry but I'm a noob at watercooling.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Pull is pulling air through the radiator rather than push which pushes air into the radiator

Thank you for the help! :D I will do this when I get the radiator and the case.