sleeving shop europe

Swiebertjeee
Go to solution Solved by AddonCustoms,

e22.biz has everything you need.

This is their white.

wdWCym9.png

and this is their green.

0o8qSNk.png

If you have any questions let me know and I will try my best to answer them, and if I don't know the answer then I will contact Nate (Owner of E22).

I want my case to look nicer so I want green with white sleeved cables (I think extensions would be fine too bacause I dont see the back anyway) where do I get them ? (Dutch shop will be best but any webshop within europe will do fine)   

Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Why not buy pre-sleeved? I don't think I've ever bought a "bad" batch, and I've tried from like 6 different companies.

I'm sure they ship to Europe, as some of these kits are sold on Amazon / Newegg, etc..?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

e22.biz sells lutro0s sleeving and is UK based, and there is mdpc sleeving but he appears to be on a break at the moment and that is in geramny. Those are the two I would suggest. Unfortunately they both only do a plastic style sleeve, I am not sure about paracord.

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

what is mdpc sleeeving?

Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

e22.biz has everything you need.

This is their white.

wdWCym9.png

and this is their green.

0o8qSNk.png

If you have any questions let me know and I will try my best to answer them, and if I don't know the answer then I will contact Nate (Owner of E22).

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.