Considering H110i GT cooling

Go to solution Solved by LancerBG,

top is the conventional wisdom however I have done rads at the bottom and front of cases and never had any issues. CPU heat is number one for me and I dont overclock gpu's or ram so its not a big deal. If you install the rads at the bottom you are sucking in or pushing in the coolest air possible. front second and top is actually the hottest air you can push or pull through so while top is conventional its not as simple as that. 

Currently I am with a pre-built computer from 2006, I have changed the case for the Vengeance C70 and installed a GTX 960.

Now I am in the process of buying a 4690K processor to go with a ASUS Z97-pro (wifi ac) motherboard and 8 Gb of G.Skill ram.

I chose the 4690K since I wanted to try overclocking, now here's my question:

Does it matter if I install the H110i GT in the bottom of the C70 or the top?

I have intentionally chosen fans that deliver high performance while not exceeding 20 dB(A) (Phanteks/Cougar), but the H110i GT is rated at 29 dB(A) so I am wondering whether installing it in the bottom as opposed to the top will minimize the noise, or will a bottom position restrict the H110i GT from pulling enough air from the bottom intake?

Are there other concerns I should be thinking about?

top is the conventional wisdom however I have done rads at the bottom and front of cases and never had any issues. CPU heat is number one for me and I dont overclock gpu's or ram so its not a big deal. If you install the rads at the bottom you are sucking in or pushing in the coolest air possible. front second and top is actually the hottest air you can push or pull through so while top is conventional its not as simple as that.