Ford hover car !

Kanbari

This video shows a ford mondeo that supposedly under development

With that said i dont believe even if its true would be commercially available!

Some say it was aprils fools joke , but no smoke without a fire!

That was the fakest thing i have ever seen... Ford next april fools day hire some good 3D designers and maybe dont make it so the guy walks to the cam turns it on and walks away.. Cause if your going to release a vid of your new hover car why would you make it like that and not some mind blowing add.....

xD i couldnt even find it funy it was so fake

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

AFD 01 -> April Fools

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I don't think you understand just how much power it takes to keep a Ford Mondeo floating in the air. A lot more than any gas engine you can stick in there, even if they operated at 80% efficiency.

-

I hope you didn't seriously think this was real c'mon dude... :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I don't think you understand just how much power it takes to keep a Ford Mondeo floating in the air. A lot more than any gas engine you can stick in there, even if they operated at 80% efficiency.

It obviously runs on a secret micture of fairy dust and unicorn tears.. DUH!

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

It obviously runs on a secret micture of fairy dust and unicorn tears.. DUH!

I spent most of my childhood in the back of a ford mondeo. Trust me, no amount of fairy dust could keep one of those things afloat. Not even the Blackest Magic could even lift the thing. Not because it was heavy, but because it was just such an uninspiring car.