I need help overclocking my FX8350

ok so i recently watched lukes video 'is aftermarket CPU cooking worth it?' and thought balls to it i might as well overclock

[so i have never overclocked before so i will need as much as help as you people can give me] 

I have an Fx8350 running with a Corsair h80 (which i normally run on the second fan level when doing not much and CS:GO, then full fan force with most games i feel are semi stress full) 

I live in australia so the temp of my stuff is going to be generally a bit higher.

( http://gyazo.com/7899b22979e25b511b9521d003787c1f)  this is my cpu with all the fans and H80 on full power. (the room is 26c = 79F)

http://gyazo.com/c6abaafb23570974e75c0e9c0419b43a) this is my cpu with everything on the lowest it goes (5 mins after turning them down) (room temp is same) 

I have no idea what is a good GHz to get my cpu too, so im going to need help with this aswell. (i dont want to push my cpu too much because i dont know how much heat it can handle)

last () i promise

(im looking to change the two fans on the h80 which are located at the back of my NZXT 410 to sp120s and then eventually change the rest of the 4 fans to af120s )

Many thanks 

Overloss!!!

Terve!
If you have no idea about overclocking, watch this:

I was able to get my CPU to about 4.9GHz. That said I have a custom liquid cooled PC.

The only thing that I have to disagree with this guide is the temperature measure. (oh, and the ASUS thing, but well...)

Keep using overdrive that appears to be the most accurate values.

For all the other things in your PC you can use open hardwaremonitor.

If you want better suggestions, you might want to post you full set of hardware.

I think that you should be able to reach 4.6GHz or a little more.

Let me know, if you need more info.

P.S. Linus' tutorial is not so good, but he has one.

Sayonara!