Current Specs: 

FX-6300

2x4gb G Skill DDR3 1600hmz

Cougar 700w V2

STRIX 750ti

Zalman Z3 Plus White

Gigabytes 970A-D3P

Strix 750ti

My current board only support AMD crossfire so should i stay with AMD and go the path of AMD crossfire and possible a new PSU because them AMD cards takes alot of power or should change my mother board and go for intel core/better amd cpu because some people say it will bottleneck like GTX980/970 or R290 or R280X, so just get new motherboard with SLI support or Intel Based build. Im currenlty saving up around one thousand dollars and probably look to upgrade near end of this year, i just want know what is better so during year if there sale/events i know what i should get. Im currently in Australia and stuff it really overpriced or not even available 

If you need more info just say :D

Magical Pineapples

any board that supports crossfire will also support SLI.

HYPER_SLI! brb with linx

back with linx!

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/hypersli-enabling-sli-on-non-sli-motherboards.153046/

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

any board that supports crossfire will also support SLI.

HYPER_SLI! brb with linx

back with linx!

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/hypersli-enabling-sli-on-non-sli-motherboards.153046/

wow cool, because on the original spec sheet is said only crossfire, does the fx6300 have Secure Virtual Machine (SVM)?

Magical Pineapples

First off, 700W is plenty enough; you're currently drawing around 250W, since the 6300 draws 100W, and the 750ti draws around 60W (and the MB drawing 70ish) so you'll be fine with any GPU you get as long as it's not something stupid like a R9 295X2, so you can most likely keep the PSU. Since you've got a black edition 6300, it's most likely that it'll still perform well, but you could upgrade to a 4690K in the future, since that's in a sweet spot for price-performance. Despite that, it's still most likely that It won't bottleneck if you've got a mid-range AMD or nVIDIA card like you do (750ti), and probably won't even if you go up to 970 range - after all, it is a 6 core processor. 

So; GPU choices - there's no real point going crossfire or SLI, with this - due to you paying too much for what you're getting in the end. So, you could get a R9 280X - as that'll work well with the 6300, as well as not being too power hungry like the 290X. You could even push it with a 970 or 285, or even potentially a 290.

wow cool, because on the original spec sheet is said only crossfire, does the fx6300 have Secure Virtual Machine (SVM)?

if i'm reading this correctly, YES!

http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/302/AMD_FX-Series_FX-6300_vs_AMD_FX-Series_FX-6350.html

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

First off, 700W is plenty enough; you're currently drawing around 250W, since the 6300 draws 100W, and the 750ti draws around 60W (and the MB drawing 70ish) so you'll be fine with any GPU you get as long as it's not something stupid like a R9 295X2, so you can most likely keep the PSU. Since you've got a black edition 6300, it's most likely that it'll still perform well, but you could upgrade to a 4690K in the future, since that's in a sweet spot for price-performance. Despite that, it's still most likely that It won't bottleneck if you've got a mid-range AMD or nVIDIA card like you do (750ti), and probably won't even if you go up to 970 range - after all, it is a 6 core processor. 

So; GPU choices - there's no real point going crossfire or SLI, with this - due to you paying too much for what you're getting in the end. So, you could get a R9 280X - as that'll work well with the 6300, as well as not being too power hungry like the 290X. You could even push it with a 970 or 285, or even potentially a 290.

Yea, i might get 290x or 290 when it on sale probably when new AMD gpu is out, the reason i have 700watts psu because it was mates old PSU and it modular made my case much neater. So if i want a 980? should i get FX 8350 or an intel CPU?

Magical Pineapples

Yea, i might get 290x or 290 when it on sale probably when new AMD gpu is out, the reason i have 700watts psu because it was mates old PSU and it modular made my case much neater. So if i want a 980? should i get FX 8350 or an intel CPU?

i have 2 980s in SLI and i'm using a 9590 to keep from bottle necking. i'd suggest you go with an intel in the future.