BlackBerry Z30 + Galaxy Alpha or HTC One M8 + $100

Aniallation

So I'm currently using both a BlackBerry Z30 and Samsung Galaxy Alpha. My carrier's BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) doesn't give BB users the full data speeds they can be getting, therefore mobile data is noticeably faster on Android devices so I'm using the Alpha for regular phone stuff while using the Z30 for music, as sound quality through both the speakers and headphones are better on the Z30. 

I was thinking of selling both devices and just getting one device for all my uses rather then carrying around two phones all the time. The only phone I'm really interested in if I do sell them is the HTC One M8, it's perfect for my needs and I don't really care about having the best camera. At the price of a used M8 I'd get around $80-100 cash back. However with using one device I lose some things as well. First of all Super AMOLED which I love and both the Alpha and the Z30 have but the M8 doesn't, and a backup device, because due to my Alpha being my main device and used much more then the Z30, if the Alpha battery dies I can take out my SIM, put it in the Z30 and continue being able to access the cellular network. Yes with the M8 I can get a battery bank but that defeats switching to carry only one thing around in the first place.

What do you guys think?

"Rawr XD"

Get the M9 instead

Can't afford the M9 and it really doesn't provide much benefit to me over the M8.

"Rawr XD"