Budget graphics card.

Go to solution Solved by Blebekblebek,

I've tried to play a indie game (Hammerwatch) that it just doesn't want to work, even though I already installed all the onboard graphics drivers already... It's really not meant for heavy gaming, It's just for those 8-bit indie games, a very lightweight 3d modeling software (That doesn't work with the on board either)... 

hey, I have that game

the best bet for your money look around for HD 5570 or better (like HD 6670, 7730)

but if you won't bother buying used part

get http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131338R

or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127625

I need a Graphics card for my low end pc, What specs should I post so you can help me? I'll post my speccy result just in case that helps..
My budget is 10-35 US dollars. 
If you could link me to any guide on how to select it would also be helpful.

GT 430 from ebay? That's the one i'm using right now.

@Pit

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

If you could give us your CPU that would be great. 

CPU: AMD FX 8320  CPU Cooler: 212 Evo GPU: Asus GTX 750 Ti @ 1400MHz RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gb) MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Power Supply: Evga G2 650 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, San Disk Ultra 240 GB SSD Case: Corsair 230t Orange

You would honestly be better off using the onboard graphics card, that budget is far too low unless you snag a deal off craigslist or ebay.

Dont buy one that cheap... just use onboard at that point.... save to $100 and grab a 750ti.

Well using onboard graphics does require a very expensive CPU.

K70 RGB

Dont buy one that cheap... just use onboard at that point.... save to $100 and grab a 750ti.

I second this opinion, the 750ti is a great card for the price.

CPU: AMD FX 8320  CPU Cooler: 212 Evo GPU: Asus GTX 750 Ti @ 1400MHz RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gb) MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Power Supply: Evga G2 650 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, San Disk Ultra 240 GB SSD Case: Corsair 230t Orange

DO THIS!!!!!

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

Best chance is ebay, or atleast save a bit of money because not many games would be playable on a low graphics card, but I recommend GT 730 :)

My potato can run Crysis 3 at 4K! Potato Build: 4 Titan Zs, 8-core potato cpu (8GHz), 28GB RAM, 5 USB 3.0 Ports with razer stickers ;D

Well using onboard graphics does require a very expensive CPU.

No it doesnt. A cheap Celeron G1820 has decent grpahics. Not great, but better than any retail $35 GPU.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

whats your CPU? any APU, or intel 4000 (perhaps even intel 3000) will be better than a GPU in that pricerange.

No it doesnt. A cheap Celeron G1820 has decent grpahics. Not great, but better than any retail $35 GPU.

It has the first generation intel HD graphics...

Buying a cheap GPU would be better. The GT 430 costs 30 dollars on ebay and the intel HD 4000 matches it. That means you will have to go with a 200 dollar CPU to match it. In the end, that CPU would be way too powerful/expensive for whatever he's doing since his budget is 30 dollars.

K70 RGB

Possibility Relevant

That's a rich kids perspective, not a poorer person.

My potato can run Crysis 3 at 4K! Potato Build: 4 Titan Zs, 8-core potato cpu (8GHz), 28GB RAM, 5 USB 3.0 Ports with razer stickers ;D

I mean I've seen GTX 680s for $100-150, way better than cheap budget cards.

Go for 680s if you can find a good deal.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

It has the first generation intel HD graphics...

Buying a cheap GPU would be better. The GT 430 costs 30 dollars on ebay and the intel HD 4000 matches it. That means you will have to go with a 200 dollar CPU to match it. In the end, that CPU would be way too powerful/expensive for whatever he's doing since his budget is 30 dollars.

An A6 or A8 APU will have much better graphics than any $30 GPU and still be under $100

what games you mostly play?

because that is certainly old computer

his PSU probably just built in by dell too

Yeah, I do agree :)

An A6 or A8 APU will have much better graphics than any $30 GPU and still be under $100

He already has an intel board. If he wants to upgrade the core 2 duo then he would also have to get another motherboard. His decision really.

K70 RGB

A R7 250 is as low as i would recommend in some cases, But id Highly recommend saving up for a R7 260x/265 or GTX 750ti.

Here is Jayztwocents review of the R7 250:

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

If you could give us your CPU that would be great. 

I posted the link to an imgur file or check the same image attached to the original post

That's a rich kids perspective, not a poorer person.

Agree with you