iPhone 6s Photo Leaks. USB Type-C and design changes.

i hope they didnt make it thinner and smaller battery

i hope they didnt make it thinner and smaller battery

I don't think this is the case. However, the flat edges are a plus in my opinion. I've held my sisters iphone 6 and it feels like i;m squeezing a thin disc.

I don't think this is the case. However, the flat edges are a plus in my opinion. I've held my sisters iphone 6 and it feels like i;m squeezing a thin disc.

ik its so hard to hold i constantly feel like im going to drop it. they should have kept the iphone 5 design because that was really easy to hold

While i don't think Apple would willingly ditch Lightning this soon after release, the EU is trying to push through a law forcing all phones in the EU to share a common connector. Could be related. 

Source 1: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/content/20140307IPR38122/html/MEPs-push-for-common-charger-for-all-mobile-phones

source 2: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580597/All-mobile-phones-EU-charger-European-Parliament-votes-law-attempt-cut-electronic-clutter.html

Apple may not have a choice unless they plan on having 2 different phone models with different docks for different regions of the world. Doesn't seem very Apple way of doing things. 

I'm torn on this. While I hate unnecessary propitiatory connectors Apple's was the only one that was actually good. I'm still using my original cable that came with my iPod classic from eight years ago -- how many micro USB cables is that true for?

I'm torn on this. While I hate unnecessary propitiatory connectors Apple's was the only one that was actually good. I'm still using my original cable that came with my iPod classic from eight years ago -- how many micro USB cables is that true for?

the question is can you charge your iphone with your new macbook charger and vice versa

Yay, it has as many ports as a laptop!

oh wait...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

the question is can you charge your iphone with your new macbook charger and vice versa

Don't have a macbook, so no for that reason :P

55197351.jpg

CPU i7-930 @ 4GHz Mobo Asus P6X58D-E GPU Gigabyte 970 G1 RAM Patriot Division 4 Viper Extreme 8GB HDD Western Digital 1TB SSD Samsung 840 pro 128GB PSU Corsair TX 750w Cooling Corsair H100i Os Win 10 Pro Monitor AOC G2460PG

Apple will not use Type C on it's devices, USB allows root access. That is the reason apple made lightning at all, so you couldn't root your phone

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Why would they do type-c? There's nothing the iphone needs that a lightning connector can't do with a thinner profile

Like I predicted my 6+ will be with me for a very long time.

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

Sorry about the weird formatting. The article has some color issues. :P

Pro tip: You can paste Rich Text in plain text formatting by holding SHIFT with the usual CTRL+V.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

April fools ended yesterday, you know.

Why would they move to Type C? Its Lightning. Come on.

Because fucking you, that's why.

- snip-