So finally dual monitors

Misanthrope

When I can use an additional external monitor on my laptop I do.  It makes some of the grading, and other teacher related things I need to do much easier.  

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has five different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salted sheep heads

Triple monitor surround is amaze balls. I'm blown away by it.

Just wish the speakers on these monitors weren't absolute crap.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'd never use multi-monitor-setups. Simply because I'd rather use >=30" 21:9 screens which are way more better than multi-monitor-setups...

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

I'd never use multi-monitor-setups. Simply because I'd rather use >=30" 21:9 screens which are way more better than multi-monitor-setups...

I hate resizing windows and such, much rather drag and double click to maximize somewhere else and such. Not only that but I actually like the fact that my monitors are different sizes (24" vs 19") with different resolutions (1080p and 720p) and not exactly the same gamma and brightness settings and such. It helps you easily tell them apart and focus on em once you get past the fact they look different, my eyes at least like the variety.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I hate resizing windows and such, much rather drag and double click to maximize somewhere else and such. Not only that but I actually like the fact that my monitors are different sizes (24" vs 19") with different resolutions (1080p and 720p) and not exactly the same gamma and brightness settings and such. It helps you easily tell them apart and focus on em once you get past the fact they look different, my eyes at least like the variety.

Thats why windows invented the drag'n'drop resizing of windows and Ubuntu adapted it...

I'd rather prefer curved monitors for working which ideally would have G-Sync and true Adobe RGB spectum next to a clear black.

Different Gamma and brightness would really be nothing to me, except for photoshop'ing (but then I'd use different panel types to test images).

At least if you switch from a 24" TFT to an LG 21:9 screen you'll first recognize the color rather than the size...

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)