Wow. I could see pitting Haruhi against Madoka and Code Geass and Bakemonogatari and Angel Beats, but Speed Grapher? Sunday Without God? Come on. You're just being mean to the other entries to pit such obscure ones against one of the most popular anime of all time. What did you think would happen? (Or did you just really want it to be Haruhi this time?) Needless to say I voted something else, since Haruhi certainly doesn't need any help to be seen...

they are coming out with a second season of haruhi. cant wait :D

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

Freaking Kaji amazing anime.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Sunday without god looks interesting, but i knew haruhi would win (not that i'm complaining tho)

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

they are coming out with a second season of haruhi. cant wait :D

I so wish that they would make a new season, just looking through the articles about season 3 and the pictures on the page is making me melancholic. It's not coming.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

mobile post

mobile post

I so wish that they would make a new season, just looking through the articles about season 3 and the pictures on the page is making me melancholic. It's not coming.

I so wish that they would make a new season, just looking through the articles about season 3 and the pictures on the page is making me melancholic. It's not coming

T-T-T-TRIPLE KILL POST

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

T-T-T-TRIPLE KILL POST

Yeah I'm on my phone and it wasn't doing anything thing so I just kept pressing post

Wow. I could see pitting Haruhi against Madoka and Code Geass and Bakemonogatari and Angel Beats, but Speed Grapher? Sunday Without God? Come on. You're just being mean to the other entries to pit such obscure ones against one of the most popular anime of all time. What did you think would happen? (Or did you just really want it to be Haruhi this time?) Needless to say I voted something else, since Haruhi certainly doesn't need any help to be seen...

fred just likes to cause problems with these polls

Or he's just subtly revealing his powerlevel ;)

if all of us that didn't vote The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya change to the same thing we can still win this lol

if all of us that didn't vote The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya change to the same thing we can still win this lol

Sure, I'm game! But can we agree on one? :)

Wow, people really like Haruhi. So why is it as big as it is? Is it that good? Because all I hear about it is crap about the second season.

And yes, I'll have you know that I have been living under a rock.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

@BashZeStampeedo i think the plan is failing lol

Oh well, it can't be helped :)

Wow, people really like Haruhi. So why is it as big as it is? Is it that good? Because all I hear about it is crap about the second season.

It was really just the right anime at the right time. It still holds up pretty well, but there's nothing truly special about it.. it just has a decent premise and a fun mix of "stuff". Also a nice film sequel. But season two.. man, season two was a let-down. And it's a series where the fandom is a bit torn over whether the anime did the light novels justice, so if the anime isn't doing it for you, then the novels might.

Sunday Without God.

Best anime on this list.

Too bad Haruhi will win just because it was more popular/known.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Sunday with God and Speed Grapher interest me in week 40 but I had to pick 1 so Speed Grapher got my vote.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

You guys/gals should all vote for Speed Grapher. I like that anime a lot even though I love The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya more. I voted for Speed Grapher.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Second season was meh but The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya is one of the best animated movies of all time for me. I have seen a lot. http://myanimelist.net/anime/7311/Suzumiya_Haruhi_no_Shoushitsu

Also it's rated highly on MAL. So good I want more Haruhi.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I'm actually following queue order now so don't rip on me lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Also it's rated highly on MAL. So good I want more Haruhi.

Well, you're getting it. Or at least a new one with Haruhi, even if it's about alt-universe Yuki or whatever.

Sunday Without God.

Best anime on this list.

Great start, meandering middle, pretty lousy arc last arc, but salvaged with a decent ending... so not sure if it's the best on this list. I'd say it's actually close to even with Haruhi, if I don't consider the Haruhi film. I'd also have to finish Speed Grapher to be sure.