vfAXr6z.png

Week 40 is upon us! Time to vote on what you find worthy of being this weeks series! Also the club giveaway is just around the corner! The polling will be open for 48 hours as usual!

Wolf Girl & Black Prince
Current
This series was suggested by @Oshino Shinobu saying "It's a comedy/romance anime, kind of similar to Kaichou wa Maid-Sama in the sort of 'feeling' of the anime. Has some very funny moments and a pretty refreshing (somewhat unconventional) romance story."

Erika talks to her friends about boyfriends and romance, but in all her sixteen years she's never actually dated anyone. She thought her lies had reached a limit until one day she takes a surreptitious video of a good looking guy she saw in town. She brags that he's her boyfriend, but it turns out that his name's Kyōya Sata and he's just transferred to her school. She tells him what's going on and offers to admit to her lie, but it turns out that under his sweet exterior, he's actually a malicious sadist. Seizing on Erika's weakness, he orders her to be his dog.

Read more at ANN

15120120.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Sunday Without God
Recent
This series was suggested by @TetraSky saying "or the simple reason that it's one of those anime that had me captivated from the very beginning and I couldn't stop watching, just had to see all the episodes in one go. It's an Adventure/Action anime that provide a well-told story and should cater to a relatively large audience, as it doesn't really show the gory stuff most of the time and the "drama" isn't that large (nothing compared to, say, Clannad). Don't be put off by the title as I first was, it's not a religious anime in the least. (Unless you consider Death as being part of religion)"

God had abandoned the world. Women had stopped giving birth and the dead are damned to walk among the living even if their bodies are horribly damaged. Only appointed individuals called "gravekeepers" can bury the deceased and put them to rest. Ai Astin is a young girl who took on the role of a gravekeeper after her late mother passed away. One day, a mysterious immortal man appears at Ai's village and slaughters all of the residents except her. Ai, having no where else to go, ends up leaving her home to travel with the man. This begins the story of Ai's travels as a gravekeeper while seeking answers to why God had given up on humanity.

Read more at ANN

14150932023.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Kaiji
Post-2007
This series was suggested by @Xsinar saying "Psychological thriller"

Itou Kaiji is a bum who steals car emblems and slashes tires on what seems to be a regular basis. This routine changes one day when he is paid a visit by a man in a trench-coat. Once the two get talking, it seems that the visitor (Calling himself Endou) is a debt collector. The reason for his visit is an unpaid loan which kaiji had previously co-signed for a work-mate (Furuhata Takeshi). The original loan was 30000 yen and once Takeshi had disappeared, the loan then fell on Kaiji. Kaiji is then told of a way to clear the interest compounded debt (which stood at 3,850,000 yen), which involved getting on a boat with others in his position. Once on the boat the debtors would then have to gamble with loaned money, which would end with a few winning, and others getting into deeper debt and having to work to pay of their debts. After some coercing kaiji accepts a position on the boat, in order to clear himself and make a bit of money as well...

Read more at ANN

A8550-5.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Speed Grapher
Pre-2007
This series was suggested by @Xsinar saying "It's pretty action packed, though it takes some time getting into the story. It has an overall well written plot with plenty of non stop chase action, super powers, corrupt govt, and explicit content to keep most anime fanatics amused."

Ten years after the Bubble War, the dichotomy between the rich and the poor in the world becomes more prominent and Japan is no exception. The rich seeks to satisfy their desires and derive pleasure for themselves, and Tokyo has materialise into such a city as a result. Saiga, once a war photographer, works for Hibara Ginza in the capitalist state of Tokyo. He infiltrates into Roppongi Club, a secretive base located in the red district area of the city, to collect information about them. However, he was caught in the process and brought forward to a girl called Kagura who was in the midst of a ritual. His contact with Kagura awakens his special ability: the power to make things explode once photographed. In order to unravel the mystery behind the Roppongi Club and Kagura, Saiga begins his solitary battle.

Read more at ANN

speedgrapher.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Random
This series was suggested by @RainColt saying "I know, I know everyone has seen this one already, but for me it's the series that got me hooked into anime and still to this day I hold it to be my favorite anime series of all time, I still get gitty when I hear Kyons opening monologue about how long he's believed in santa clause and The endless eight is brilliant and ballsy, what kind of director commits to something like that, a mad genius because I love, it it's brilliant."

On the first day of high school a beautiful girl named Haruhi Suzumiya introduces herself as having "no interest in ordinary humans". She asks for any aliens, time travelers, sliders or espers to join her. Watching her weird behaviour is Kyon who sits in front of Haruhi and is the only person who talks to her. When Kyon comments about Haruhi's joining every club in school and then quitting he unwittingly gives Haruhi an idea to start her own after school club. Thereafter Kyon and several others find themselves dragged, literally, into the Save our world by Overloading it with fun Suzumiya Haruhi's Brigade (the S.O.S. Brigade for short).

Read more at ANN

melancholy_of_haruhi_suzumiya_kyon_itsuk
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @ Hatsune Miku 「 」 @Ruostunut kokis @ Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @cesrai @MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Love to watch Kaiji and Speed Grapher again coz they are pretty cool. But doesn't sound like much when it comes from me though.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Speed Grapher and Kaiji both look interesting.

@Lolzious

That picture is great xD

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Speed Grapher has my Photographer attention, But The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is one I have on my watch list.

hmmm....

Blarg

This better turn into Kaiji vs Sunday Without god

This better turn into Kaiji vs Sunday Without god

I have seen sunday without god I liked it but cant comment on the others myself

I have seen sunday without god I liked it but cant comment on the others myself

Kaiji = I never knew rock paper scissors could take this long!

I shall say, Sunday Without God. It's a little different from general anime style, which makes it fairly interesting to watch. Although, I haven't seen the ending yet...

About Haruhi... Season 1 was great, but almost the entire Season 2 of Melancholy is a pure trolling, lol.

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

Ffs i haven't watched  any of these xD.

thats hopefully the case.

Has this club done Gintama yet? I love that show so much and I think everyone should know about it. I love how it blends humor, action, and plot in such a perfect way. All the jokes are so well timed and are almost never out of place.

I love how it blends humor, action, and plot in such a perfect way. All the jokes are so well timed and are almost never out of place.

And there will be a new season starting next week! I really looking forward to see it.

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

Has this club done Gintama yet? I love that show so much and I think everyone should know about it. I love how it blends humor, action, and plot in such a perfect way. All the jokes are so well timed and are almost never out of place.

nope and we wont, too long!

Sigh, sadly i haven't watched any of these. Should add these to the list of anime that i should watch.

Current Build ~ "白龍"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K     Mobo: Asus Z97-A     Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz (2x4GB)     HDD:  WD Caviar Blue 1TB     SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB     GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V      Case: NZXT Noctis 450     PSU: Corsair CX 600W     Mouse: Corsair M60     Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (MX Brown)     IEM: ATH-IM04

For the majority of the series (or at least as far as I've watched which is episode 83), the episodes are monster of the week style with the very occasional story arch, all of which are under 5 episodes. If the show were to be discussed, couldn't you just select the best so far or a couple of the story archs? 

That didn't stop fairy tail being on the list, and that's over 200 episodes. Not as long as Gintama, but not exactly short.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

That didn't stop fairy tail being on the list, and that's over 200 episodes. Not as long as Gintama, but not exactly short.

it shouldnt have been on the list!

Nothing is up to my taste today. Ill guess i suggest one or two today

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Haruhi it is seeing as how everyone raves on about it. Need to catch on to the train (after Nagi Asu ofc).

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Oh I cant wait to watch Haruhi again and get to discuss it's merits.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Meeloncoly of harui suzumia was the first anime I watched in it's entirety. Possibly responsible for why I am here today.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/