For once the series I choose has the lowest votes haha.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

For once the series I choose has the lowest votes haha.

EEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIL

*insert mermaid man gif here*

Wolf Girl and Black Prince are one of the Horrid Anime i refuse to watch! ILL CAST MY VOTE TO MOVE IT UP TOP

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

EEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIL

*insert mermaid man gif here*

Wolf Girl and Black Prince are one of the Horrid Anime i refuse to watch! ILL CAST MY VOTE TO MOVE IT UP TOP

I'll make my judgement after giving it a try. 

efd694979288390fcb42b55c5811bdc44079f76c

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wow. I could see pitting Haruhi against Madoka and Code Geass and Bakemonogatari and Angel Beats, but Speed Grapher? Sunday Without God? Come on. You're just being mean to the other entries to pit such obscure ones against one of the most popular anime of all time. What did you think would happen? (Or did you just really want it to be Haruhi this time?) Needless to say I voted something else, since Haruhi certainly doesn't need any help to be seen...

Sunday without god crushes Haruhi though. Hell id probably even rather watch Kaiji

Kinda watched everything, atleast everything i want to watch :P

Not sure what to vote, but looking at the results i guess we know

the winner regardless. I am however watching "Saenai Heroine no

Sodatekata" right now, which is a surprisingly well made casual so

far.

Edit: i retract my statement about Saenai, it's starting to get pretty

annoying from episode 6 and out..

Sunday without god crushes Haruhi though. Hell id probably even rather watch Kaiji

Kaiji is frigging awesome, nothing bad should be said about kaiji.

Oh well, it can't be helped :)

It was really just the right anime at the right time. It still holds up pretty well, but there's nothing truly special about it.. it just has a decent premise and a fun mix of "stuff". Also a nice film sequel. But season two.. man, season two was a let-down. And it's a series where the fandom is a bit torn over whether the anime did the light novels justice, so if the anime isn't doing it for you, then the novels might.

The movie is the only redeeming factor for that show.

The movie is the only redeeming factor for that show.

Nah, season one was also fine... you just have to watch the episodes in a sensible order (the broadcast order was kinda dumb, thanks to not-so-based KyoAni). Season two was a disaster of wtf proportions (thanks again to not-so-based KyoAni).

Sunday isn't all that special either (though I wanted it to be). Both are just shows that are quite good when they aren't being bad. Both have solid premises they don't quite live up to. They just have slightly different pros and cons, so it's easy to prefer one over the other.

I'm enjoying that Wolf Girl & Black Prince anime... 

OH but the black price is such a dick :<

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I guess I was too late to vote lol?

Haruhi won anyway which warms my black heart. First anime I loved, first anime I re-watched, and the movie was my first 10/10 of anything.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

-snip-

Sunday isn't all that special either (though I wanted it to be). Both are just shows that are quite good when they aren't being bad. Both have solid premises they don't quite live up to. They just have slightly different pros and cons, so it's easy to prefer one over the other.

Only anime to have teh feel it does since Kino, though I think it lost a bit of its charm a bit in when things shifted with some of the additional characters that came in.