Best Gaming laptop $950 USD and under?

Dragunzonline

Hello! Recently I have been in the market for a new gaming laptop, no I am not going to replace a desktop with it I know better than that. I am going to use this while traveling for about a week at a time and the most demanding game it would play is warthunder, and I know this is very shallow but yes looks are a variable for me. I was hoping that someone could help me find a laptop that is right for me?

(Side note)- this will also be used for education purposes such as taking notes researching and essays

||CPU: i7-6850k @4.7Ghz||    ||Mobo: Asus X99-Deluxe II||    ||Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX Red 2666Mhz||    ||GPU: GTX 1080 Founder Edition||

||Case: NZXT H440||    ||Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250Gb, 1Tb Seagate Barracuda||

||PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 watt G2||

Y50 or XPS 12

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.