Dick pics

alby800

To be honest I can't help but agree that that's one meme I'd like to see the back of. :0/

Yeah, exactly! *sigh*

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

130108_richard_nixon_ap_328.jpg

Excuse my ignorance, but who's that?

Excuse my ignorance, but who's that?

I forgive you, because you are from Australia, and as a result, don't likely know of many former American presidents, which is understandable, because why would you care?

It's Tricky Dick Nixon (Richard Nixon)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

tumblr_mq6lh1ir471rkz2uso1_400.png

How about this one?

mUaYNdQ.jpg

What the actual fack...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Poleb__dick_pole_76.jpg

This one needed to be posted all by itself cuz it just .... LOL

LMBO :D

tumblr_mq6lh1ir471rkz2uso1_400.png

What the actual fack...

1. Please don't joke about cancer, it's no laughing matter, since my mum had it. :(

2. Why does the work "actual" need to come before your chosen curse word? :huh: Yes, I know what you meant to say. ;)

okay why does everyone have a Linus avatar?

1. Please don't joke about cancer, it's no laughing matter, since my mum had it. :(
2. Why does the work "actual" need to come before your chosen curse word? :huh: Yes, I know what you meant to say. ;)

Sorry to hear about your mom (someone beloved to me died of cancer so I know the feeling) but jokes can lighten terrible moods or bring laughter. And laughter is one of the greatest medical treatments one can have. :)

I also posted it because BB being attached to the words made it irresistible.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

130108_richard_nixon_ap_328.jpg

Ahahaha, I loved this one a lot. :lol:

Okay, why does everyone have a Linus avatar?

Two words. April Fools. :D

Sorry to hear about your mom (someone beloved to me died of cancer so I know the feeling) but jokes can lighten terrible moods or bring laughter. And laughter is one of the greatest medical treatments one can have. :)

Well, by saying she had it, she now doesn't, but she's gotta be checked every year for five years :). I'm sorry that you lost someone. :(

I also posted it because BB being attached to the words made it irresistible.

BB?

Two words. April Fools. :D

Well, by saying she had it, she now doesn't, but she's gotta be checked every year for five years :). I'm sorry that you lost someone. :(

BB?

Ah, I suspected as much but I thought made it was tied to Vessel or something. I'm glad she's in remission, and don't worry about it. :) The only ones that should be sorry are the doctors who let him die.

Oh, and it is Breaking Bad. Greatest show to ever be created! B)

thanks for the click bait topic..

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/234698-posting-guidelines-please-read/

excerpt from the off-topic posting guidelines topic:

These are the specific guidelines all users must follow when posting in the Off-Topic thread. They are subject to change/update at any time.

1 - First of all, ALL the items of the CoC (Code of Conduct) apply to the Off-Topic section.

2 - The Off-Topic section is NOT for junk posts, SPAM, trolling and just any old thing.

3 - The Off-Topic section IS for productive threads that may not fall into one of the already laid out sections of the forum. At all times though, this is a tech centered and focused forum.