Samsung's Notification settings on other phones

Hello, i had a question to see if anyone here with a android phone other than Samsung (or others that might include this by default) has or knows if it is possible to add in the phone settings like wifi and gps options to the notifications drop down area on other android devices. I currently have a Moto Droid Maxx and wanted to add this do i don't have to use widgets on a page to accomplish the same thing.

Hello, i had a question to see if anyone here with a android phone other than Samsung (or others that might include this by default) has or knows if it is possible to add in the phone settings like wifi and gps options to the notifications drop down area on other android devices. I currently have a Moto Droid Maxx and wanted to add this do i don't have to use widgets on a page to accomplish the same thing.

Not sure if this is the same i have another moto model but try "long pressing" the bluetooth and see if that gives you options not sure if its the same on every model

Theres also an app called power toggles you may want to check out

Not sure if this is the same i have another moto model but try "long pressing" the bluetooth and see if that gives you options not sure if its the same on every model

Theres also an app called power toggles you may want to check out

I looked at Power Toggles and its not bad, but iv pretty much got that all covered by widgets thanks to HD Widgets, be it slightly less room saving them Power Toggles. But i would much rather have then in the swipe down notifications area like (using this as an example here) the Samsung S5 does.

Have you had a look at toggle panel?

I looked at Power Toggles and its not bad, but iv pretty much got that all covered by widgets thanks to HD Widgets, be it slightly less room saving them Power Toggles. But i would much rather have then in the swipe down notifications area like (using this as an example here) the Samsung S5 does.

it adds options to the top of the drop down

AntTek Quick Settings might be an option as well

Have you had a look at toggle panel?

it adds options to the top of the drop down

AntTek Quick Settings might be an option as well

Ah, ok. Definitely does after i downloaded it. There wasn't anything that i say when i quickly glanced at the app store page the first time about this. Thank you.

Ah, ok. Definitely does after i downloaded it. There wasn't anything that i say when i quickly glanced at the app store page the first time about this. Thank you.

Anytime